DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night 37: Gustafsson vs. Manuwa (3/8/2014) - London, England, United Kingdom (The O2 Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

Jesus, WTF was that Johnson and Guillard?  Talk about disappointing.

To be fair, Greg Savage saw Johnson and Guillard spar when both were at the Jaco Hybrid Training Center. In addition, Melvin was not very confident when Savage interviewed him at ATT. Guillard knew what was up.

Inbetween of the cards that UFC airs on Fox Sports 1, Bellator on Spike TV, WSOF on NBCSN, TitanFC on CBSSN and weekly cards on AXS TV why do I feel the need to pay $10 a month to watch 2 extra cards when those cards might only have 2-3 interesting fights on the whole card.

Fight Pass really isn't targeted to that specific set of fans, though. There is a nucleus of UFC fans who will pay to see the extra content and warrant having it be an option in the first place. There is also a demo of fans who only catch the PPVs and maybe a Fight Night/Fox show live periodically. Even though Fight Pass isn't for the latter, the option is still open and more than reasonably affordable.

Completely agree. I'm in that second demo you listed at this point and what bothers me is that adding all these cards that they've added is making the quality of the cards I do get to see much lower than in the past.

Dan Hardy did a good job as commentator.   It is funny to see him all dress up with the same hair cut but he offered more in depth to the broadcast.   Much better than Kenny Florian and Jon Anik team and from the sounds of it this will be the out of US announcing team.

Anything on the prelims worth watching?