DVDVR Message Board

NHL - March 2014

Dolfan in NYC

Best avatar on the Islandermania board was a picture of the guy in a straight jacket from Quiet Riot with Wang's face superimposed on him. I'm just hoping when he sells that my current ticket rep keeps his job as he's treated me real well.

Watching the Leafs go down the toilet in Philly tonight. Nothing better than the Philly Pretzel Factory pretzels (2 for $1.25) at Suburban Station. Robert if it makes you feel any better the Leafs would probably beat the Sixers. Also a good turnout by the Leafs fans here.

And it's over.

Amazing they'd save their first ever 8 game regulation losing streak until there were only 14 games left. Also amazing to think 2 weeks ago they had a 89% chance to make the playoffs *WITH HOME ICE ADVANTAGE* & are now 5% chance to make it at all. Even winning out won't make much of a difference at this rate.

• Like 1

This just in: the Panthers are horrible. And I get to see them again tomorrow in LI! Ticket for tonight cost me $11 and tomorrow was $2. Thanks StubHub!

• Like 1

For those of you in the NYC area who want to see cheap hockey, Isles-Caps this Saturday is going for $6 on StubHub, Devils-Calgary on Monday is going for $9 and next Tuesdays Isles home finale vs Sens is going for $4. That's 3 games for under $20 total.

I remember the day when I thought getting a Jets game ticket for 45 bucks off of Stubhub was a steal. Turns out I could see a game every night of the week in NYC for the same amount.