DVDVR Message Board

MARCH ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

That's a great spot for a heel, so douche-y. That's a show off, Ziggler just did situps and stuff.

He's a face in PWG, I guess, but it is against Davey Richards, so it can work to show him up.

I was gonna say it would be a terrible face spot but I also didn't think anyone would do that as a face. One extra backflip sure that'd be cool but to do a bunch and then air guitar? I just don't see why I'd cheer that guy, but against Davey I might if he's doing his wrestling is serious, respect, etc. stuff some light hearted fun would be a good way to set yourself up as his foil.

I was gonna say it would be a terrible face spot but I also didn't think anyone would do that as a face. One extra backflip sure that'd be cool but to do a bunch and then air guitar? I just don't see why I'd cheer that guy, but against Davey I might if he's doing his wrestling is serious, respect, etc. stuff some light hearted fun would be a good way to set yourself up as his foil.

Basically, everyone is over insanely in PWG, so being a true heel or face doesn't really matter. It's just about doing a bunch of insane and fun stuff.

tumblr_n1pnhdGUif1rqfi3zo1_400.gif

Practicing for their pantomime Kangaroo gimmick.

Yes, I know Emma's Australian.

I remeber that, that's the old lock that Bull Nakano would put on Alundra Blayze.

kf5b9g.jpg

This thing. I think it's called Bull's Angelito and the Smackdown games called it Queen Angelito's Stretch.

• Like 1