DVDVR Message Board

MARCH PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Ok late in the month but the Missing Link pic immediately triggered.. him and Nancy. Also, to the Hogan haters, idk if you are young or just the brought up to hate /Apter esque hipster fans,but just think,. If it wasn't for Hulk Hogan 70% of u wouldn't have any idea of wrestling let alone this board. He's not that bad, and I know we do this all the time, but look up any Japan Hogan. Finally,Two words..... KING BOOKAH

• Like 3

Ok late in the month but the Missing Link pic immediately triggered.. him and Nancy. Also, to the Hogan haters, idk if you are young or just the brought up to hate /Apter esque hipster fans,but just think,. If it wasn't for Hulk Hogan 70% of u wouldn't have any idea of wrestling let alone this board. He's not that bad, and I know we do this all the time, but look up any Japan Hogan. Finally,Two words..... KING BOOKAH

I don't think anyone actually dislikes hogan much anymore, not around here at least, but I'm not terribly sure that's accurate. Obviously WWF wasn't the only thing that killed the territories; the pro sports machine and cable in general was going to take a toll regardless. But does anyone now if more or less people were probably watching in 1983 than are watching now? 

To help celebrate the anniversary of the final WCW Monday Nitro and as a gift to the people who helped make my site what it is, I made the final issue of WCW Magazine available to download.

It's missing the Nitro Girls / Chavo poster for now, but I'm getting another copy of it to scan in this week.

tumblr_n32e8qAoFj1sg99p0o1_500.png

*Click to Enlarge*

tumblr_n32jmzltcf1sg99p0o4_500.png

*Click to Enlarge*

tumblr_n0qxt5mtzN1sg99p0o1_500.png

*Click to Enlarge*

tumblr_n0qyovnMgl1sg99p0o1_500.png

*Click to Enlarge*

tumblr_n0qy2b7f6d1sg99p0o1_500.png

*Click to Enlarge*

Click here to download WCW Magazine #73 for yourself!

• Like 2

Speak for yourself. I grew up in Flair Country. Woooooooo!

• Like 1

<---True dat!  I grew up around Shreveport on Mid-South and NWA all the way.  The Horsemen were gods where I came from.  Hated Hogan as a kid and all that fake 'rasslin on the WWF.  Really never appreciated Hulkamania until maybe the last couple few years when I go back and watch stuff. 

Now for some Hama-time

I saw that and thought you had pictures of Larry Hama wrestling in like 1977 or something. I love Hama the wrestler but.. .well I was disappointed

James