DVDVR Message Board

MARCH PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

VLrtPcs.jpg

"Little Hulksters...check those popcorn boxes you got during intermission. He may have put napalm in there! Check under your seats, there could be a land mine or something laying there!"

An actual quote from Hulk Hogan hyping his "Desert Storm Match" later in the night against Sgt. Slaughter.

• Like 7

VLrtPcs.jpg

"Little Hulksters...check those popcorn boxes you got during intermission. He may have put napalm in there! Check under your seats, there could be a land mine or something laying there!"

An actual quote from Hulk Hogan hyping his "Desert Storm Match" later in the night against Sgt. Slaughter.

I remember him saying Sarge might use nerve gas on us

That'll put asses in seats

At first I was thinking "it doesn't look THAT gay"

That was my initial thought.

Then I remembered Foley's story about Douglas ribbing him by calling as Patterson. Patterson didn't seem to find the story very amusing, incidentally.

VLrtPcs.jpg

I LOVED this match as a kid - I actually tried watching it on a CHV recently, but the VQ was terrible and somehow even Youtube didn't have the full version up. VIVA LA NETWORK!