DVDVR Message Board

MARCH PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Luke Harper quality:

1939782_679909418714782_218625861_n.jpg

We had the sky up there, all speckled with stars, and we used to lay on our backs and look up at them, and discuss about whether they was made or only just happened. Jim he allowed they was made, but I allowed they happened; I judged it would have took too long to MAKE so many. Jim said the moon could a LAID them; well, that looked kind of reasonable, so I didn’t say nothing against it, because I’ve seen a frog lay most as many, so of course it could be done.

When Jim went asleep, I killed an et' him.  No one likes a smart guy.  And my auntie always told me how rude to refuse the flesh when offered up in slumber.

• Like 1

Oh man, for a few minutes I thought the Shield brought some kind of wild animal in the first picture and I tried to figure out what it was.

Then I realized it's just the back of a guy's head.

• Like 1

It reminds me of a great scene I saw in San Francisco once in an area where various weirdos and squawkers and protestors and UFO cranks would hang out.

Mr. "Happy Happy Happy" was there doing his thing.  And another crank, a bible thumper with a big bushy beard sat down across from him and started heckling him about what a bad job he was doing protesting and how he wasn't protesting the right things.

And then a third dude, a late 80s hardcore-looking guy with a huge mohawk, but, like it wasn't moussed up so it was just floppy.  He sits down across from beardo and starts banging big spoons and the ground and heckling the hecklers heckling yelling things like "You're not distracting him enough.  You're a terrible heckler.  Everyone likes him more and no one is being swayed by you!"

They were doing that at around noon, and then when I walked by again at maybe 3:30 they were still going.