DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

The JBL and Cole Show (w/ Renee Young) today was just tremendous. Zeb cutting up Renee's green card, Cesaro literally swinging himself to and from the courtroom, JBL accusing Wade of being hungover. I love how WWE.com basically is allowed to exist in its own weird universe. I imagine Vince accidentally walking into them filming and wondering why there's a bear walking around or Torito is a lawyer. Of course, I also imagine Vince being very confused when all those online-NXT dudes and gals were hanging out for that weird year and a half run.

I have to reiterate my point about beautifully anarchaic this arc has been. May it never change.

#DropCody

*1. Trouble always seems to find a way to the WWE Universe! Play as either John Cena or Daniel Bryan and go off on an adventure to rescue the Bella Twins, who have been kidnapped by the evil Mr. McMahon. Venture through 50 stages to rescue the Twins, grabbing extra powers and goodies over land, water, air, and fire along the way!

Why can't the Bellas rescue themselves? Have you seen some of Nikki's kicks?

YOU HAVE UNLOCKED.... BRIE MODE

*1. Trouble always seems to find a way to the WWE Universe! Play as either John Cena or Daniel Bryan and go off on an adventure to rescue the Bella Twins, who have been kidnapped by the evil Mr. McMahon. Venture through 50 stages to rescue the Twins, grabbing extra powers and goodies over land, water, air, and fire along the way!

Why can't the Bellas rescue themselves? Have you seen some of Nikki's kicks?

YOU HAVE UNLOCKED.... BRIE MODE

You watch that show? Good man.

- WWE reportedly sent out an online survey on potential new WWE videogames that could be released later online. Below were the potential games from the survey:

That first one reads like Super Bella Brothers or something. Hahahahaha.

WWF Betrayal was a fun little beat 'em up. I'm all for a remake

13971_front.jpg

Is the JBL & Cole Show worth checking out, I enjoyed You Gotta Be Serious or whatever that Josh Mattehws & Road Dogg show was called but I havent paid much attention to the other YouTube content.

Is the JBL & Cole Show worth checking out, I enjoyed You Gotta Be Serious or whatever that Josh Mattehws & Road Dogg show was called but I havent paid much attention to the other YouTube content.

If "You Gotta Be Serious" was a game show, Lance Storm woulda been the Ken Jennings of it.

The JBL & Cole shows really does show unfortunately how the booking team doesn't seem to get the mid card/lower card levels.    Bad News Barrett was built on the show and was mostly entertaining but has been nothing when RAW and Smackdown.    Heath Slater is awesome as JBL's long lost relative Clem and is a Superstars guy.   Like you mentioned cody Rhodes is a star on this but is considered dry and dull on TV. 

The JBL & Cole show is awesome and definitely worth your time. Even guys that seem like they lack "it" like Cody Rhodes excel in it.

Cody Rhodes is a goldfish killing bastard.

I really think that El Torito, Esq. Should have questioned the timing of that a little more. Dustin going "off to camp."

• Like 1

Paul London apparently took his scrotum(not sure if real or not) out of his tights and started doing spots and kept them out at some indy in Glasgow City, Scotland. If you want to view images, go do it yourself.

Paul London apparently took his scrotum(not sure if real or not) out of his tights and started doing spots and kept them out at some indy in Glasgow City, Scotland. If you want to view images, go do it yourself.

Gimmick scrotum. Hey Paul did you kayfabe your balls or was that a shoot brother

• Like 1

I think Nova invented that move.

• Like 4

So apparently Devitt worked an indy show in Scotland and won a title, then after the match said he was going to be a regular for this group.

http://www.gerweck.net/2014/03/31/prince-devitt-addresses-rumors-on-his-future-booker-t-appears-in-furniture-store-commercial/

Haha.  All indy guys say that when they win a title.  Then when the WWE signs them and they have to pay to FedEx the belt back.  

Hey! I want to watch some PPV matches on the network. I'm not looking for traditionally good matches. I'm looking for more weirdo stuff. I just watched Kurt Angle vs. Shane McMahon and Cena vs. Orton at Breaking Point, for example.

Anything else I should watch along those lines? Anything that's nutty and ghoulish or with weird match structures and the like?