DVDVR Message Board

March 2014 Football thread.

The Natural

Micky Ryan joined the wrong club.

Then again, last year Dortmund barely got by Malaga before thrashing Madrid. Maybe they do a repeat with Zenit serving as this year's tune-up... Nah.

I've always believed in bogey teams my entire life when it comes to football ie always afraid of France & Italy at international tournaments though the last six years have seen decades of that get smashed. I still fear German clubs 'cos our history is not good against them, the results against Schalke not withstanding. We'll see.. I'm hoping for the best though!

There's nothing to say.  Bottling it against Wigan seems inevitable at this point.  It's like Rosicky's goal against Spurs happened as long ago as the last bit of silverware.  Happy fucking 1000th match, Boss, here's to some of the most insipid football ever!  Cazorla in central midfield ahead of Flamini against Chelsea's attack.  Gibbs being further forward than Podolski on the first two Chelsea counter-attack goals, and the team actually improving defensively after he was sent off.  I don't even know.