DVDVR Message Board

[WWE NETWORK] Technical and General Content Question/Comments

RIPPA

Signed up for the tail end of the free month last week to watch SS and cancelled earlier this evening. The site told me my request is being processed and would be cancelled on Monday Dec 1st.

What are the chances are they'll charge me because I didn't cancel before Dec 1st? Just wondering.

WWE is pretty good with the cancellations. As long as its done before the billing date. Sounds like you are good and if for some reason they have back- well you have a digital footprint. Here's the thing though- WWE is changing up so much shit that they might have a little * within the terms and conditions pretty much saying that it takes 24 hours to process a cancellation so if your next billing date comes up- cancel 2 days prior vs. the day before. I doubt that though. Going on 3 weeks and I still haven't heard back from WWE. If my card is charged again I'm going to hit the past 2 months and just get it charged back to my card.

I was wondering if anyone know how to clear out the "Continue Watching" portion of the Network.  I have at least 6 or 7 items that I guess is in my queue because I didn't watch the last minute or so.

It has to be a glitch on their end because I watch stuff to the very end and then it'll pop right back up there starting in a random place.

So my favorite thing about the Network by far is NXT. I was thinking about how great it would be to get ahold of all of the old episodes that I missed. But they're not available on dvd or on the network.

In doing some googling I learned that randomly the last 2.5 years of NXT from Full Sail is on Hulu Plus. I'd love some kind of explanation from WWE about why you have to use another streaming service to get ahold of the old NXT episodes.

This is going to be the show that gives me fits. Thinking of plugging HDMI cable to computer in hopes that I get a decent stream. The PS4 app has been giving me fits the past couple of days. Now I am getting a fatal error when I try to start the live feed.

I ended up watching TLCS on my TV by way of the computer. The feed would freeze periodically then after a few seconds to a minute continue. As of 1045 I wasn't to the main event yet. Lucky for me I fell asleep anyhow, the card sucked.

The show buffered a few times on my 360 but worked pretty well for the majority of the show.  It is weird but I don't have much of an issue if i watch live programming but if I watch something from the vault or an old PPV I have to hard wire it to my modem or else I can't even get past the first five minutes.

From this week's Observer:

WWE has uploaded a lot of new episodes of Raw, Smackdown and Heat from the Attitude era on the network. They’ve also removed some shows as well.

Anyone know what shows were removed? I know the 95 Nitros were pulled down and then put back up (I think with chapter markings) but haven't heard anything else being removed.