DVDVR Message Board

VICE on HBO

Guest Edwin

Has anyone watched any of the episodes that aired last year?

It's a TV series of documentaries from the VICE staff of the magazine and documentaries produced by Bill Maher with the VICE staff.

VICE has uploaded all of the episodes from season 1 to their VICE NEWS YouTube channel and I read they're beginning season 2 on March 14.

If you haven't checked any of them out, I highly suggest you check out episode 10 "The Hermit Kingdom," episode 6 "Corruption" and episode 3 "Bad Borders."

Those were my top 3 of the season.

Here's the link to the VICE NEWS YouTube channel which has them all: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZaT_X_mc0BI-djXOlfhqWQ

Here's a link to a playlist which has them all listed in order: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOndtUcRXdU&list=PLw613M86o5o5BNP8ls1TNDLLHVEi1Mopg

Considering they were all uploaded by the VICE staff to their YouTube channel, the content is legal for me to post. If not and is required by the mods for breaking rules, lemme know and I'll remove the links.

Enjoy!

I watched all of last season and I thought it was probably the best video journalism I've ever seen. These guys have balls of steel. I really don't know how they do it.

I've also been a fan of their website for awhile too. I really wish they ran the TV all year round.

I've also been a fan of their website for awhile too. I really wish they ran the TV all year round.

I agree.

However I'm not sure there's enough wild footage around the world (quite the understatement? possibly) for them cover up for an entire year before it getting stale or them falling into some uninteresting topics as proven by some of the episodes which really tend to cover some uninteresting topics.