DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X!

Dolfan in NYC

Predictions:

Bryan over HHH and over Orton/Batista (orton takes the pin to setup Bryan/Batista over summer)

Taker of course

Wyatt over Cena

Shield over Authority

Big Show wins battle royal

Usos retain

Tamina wins divas title

• Like 1

Predictions:

Usos retain.

Kane & Outlaws win setting up the Shield split.

Cesaro enters the ARMBaR and wins it.

Cena over Wyatt, who wins the rematch at ER.

UT over Brock.

AJ retains.

Bryan over the world.

Predictions: the stream of Wrestlemania crashes & people get pissed.

If you're on the Network and you actually expect to be able to watch WrestleMania live, you haven't been paying attention, joke's on you. 

If I had the Network, no way I'd expect to be able to watch a second of it live, but I'd still probably fire off an angry email in hopes of getting a free month or something for my "inconvenience." I still think $10 a month is a bargain to be able to watch it on a delay, but it'd better be up on demand by Monday morning at the latest.

If you're on the Network and you actually expect to be able to watch WrestleMania live, you haven't been paying attention, joke's on you. 

If I had the Network, no way I'd expect to be able to watch a second of it live, but I'd still probably fire off an angry email in hopes of getting a free month or something for my "inconvenience." I still think $10 a month is a bargain to be able to watch it on a delay, but it'd better be up on demand by Monday morning at the latest.

I'm not 100% sure it's going to work, but I have had the network since day one and haven't had any issues after day 3 or so, no matter what. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that tonight will be completely screwed or anything.

Predictions:

Bryan over HHH and over Orton/Batista (orton takes the pin to setup Bryan/Batista over summer)

Taker of course

Wyatt over Cena

Shield over Authority

Big Show wins battle royal

Usos retain

Tamina wins divas title

Hey! Those are my picks. Give them back.

I feel like Show winning is too obvious, but I have no idea who else really has a shot. Like, Cesaro isn't in it, so there's no one really in position to use it as a springboard to bigger things.

Rock and Brock get into it

Rocky is hanging out at the Gorilla position, stares down Brock and says "you wanna do it?" as Brock is exiting after losing to Undertaker.

I bet WWE tries to re-create the Oscars selfie with Austin/Hogan/Rock/Bruno tonight. Seems like something Vince would find hilarious.

I am ordering pizza tonight, it will be the first time I have eaten pizza in since like November.  Excited.

As for the card, I am pretty pumped.  I don't get to watch much wrestling these days since I don't have cable and I wasn't into it enough to find it other ways, but I've been watching the last month and I think the build has been really good.  Plus of course they piqued my interest knowing there will be some special appearances as well.  I agree with most predictions but I would not be surprised if Cena wins.  It won't hurt Bray any (he can get his 'heat' back tomorrow night as heels do) and Cena is overdue for a win, but since I think D-Bry is winning both his matches it wouldn't kill them to have a heel win something.  Either way, I'm expecting an entertaining show, definitely a new era for WWE with the Network.

I also think AJ will win and screw over Tamina in the process, officially breaking them up.

I've kicked off my WrestleMania festivities with some of my favorite Bryan Danielson matches:  vs. Liger, Morishima, McGuinness and London.  Predictions for tonight are that the pizza will taste good, the live feed will be smooth and that I'll have a great time.

I'm not 100% sure it's going to work, but I have had the network since day one and haven't had any issues after day 3 or so, no matter what. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that tonight will be completely screwed or anything.

Did you watch the Hall of Fame last night? My feed was constantly freezing then dropping video quality, having to be refreshed & missing 30 second spots.

My stream for the HoF last night was high quality without any issues during the whole extremely long event. I wonder what causes some people to have issues and not others, assuming it isn't Internet connection speed.

Internet isn't the same quality the whole trip. Some places are just going to have shit quality no matter what. You could have awesome internet, but one hop on the way could be shit and fucking up your program.