DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X!

Dolfan in NYC

This just looks spectacular.

Awesome.

Still not as good as the WrestleMania X-7 set :)

26 was probably my favorite, looked amazing in motion.

WrestleMania X-7, XIX, XXIV, XXV and XXVII are my favourites.

I've seen that comic a hundred times now and what it fails to deliver is what exactly Bryan was going to be doing at WrestleMania. People can say "heel Sheamus" all they want but there has never been the slightest hint of that or a feud with Bryan.

Face it, you got worked. :)

Watching Legends of Wrestlemania, I gotta think this is one of the last times Ric Flair might be appearing on WWE television. He was already looking really rough before they showed the package about WM24 and the retirement when he absolutely lost it.

I thought i saw him on the set doing the network at axxess last night. Was kind of far away but i looked like him.

Watching Legends of Wrestlemania, I gotta think this is one of the last times Ric Flair might be appearing on WWE television. He was already looking really rough before they showed the package about WM24 and the retirement when he absolutely lost it.

To be Fair to Flair, he didn't really totally lose it until Cole mentioned that his whole family, and ALL his children were at ringside and then they showed him embracing all of them, including Reid. They should have known that would set him off.

I think Bryan - HHH is first or near the top of the card (like hour 1). Just to give the storyline time to play out.

This literally could be them coronating their newest main event star, so why not build it up all show.

I feel like if they do this then they're setting the crowd up to hijack the show for the next 3 hours with various Daniel Bryan chants.

They've got to go back to back to end the night and I don't think they should even show him to the crowd in any kind of backstage interview until right before his match with Trips.

• Like 1

This just looks spectacular.

I love how you can tell how amazingly excited HHH is to say "Welcome to WrestleMania".  That goofy grin, prematurely starting to raise the microphone 3 different times.  I hate how much I'm starting to like that dude.

• Like 2

Dont know if any of you guys saw it but they aired a great video package for Taker/Brock on the preview show here in the UK showing how Brock has destroyed the men that took Taker to the limit (HBK,HHH) and saying that time is catching up with the Deadman.

It seems too little too late, the match has suffered big time in terms of how Brock has been booked but hopefully its a show stealer like many of Takers WM matches have been

According to F4, this is the match order for tomorrow:

The Shield vs. Kane & New Age Outlaws

"Stuff in the Middle"

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker

Diva Invitational

HHH vs. Daniel Bryan

World Title Match

I will thus predict HHHijinx leading to a 4-way for the World Title. Less confident is my prediction that DB pins HHH in that, but, you know, So Smart.

Predictions:

Daniel Bryan beats Triple H and wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in the Triple Threat match with Randy Orton and Batista.

The Undertaker defeats Brock Lesnar and goes 22-0.

Bray Wyatt goes over John Cena.

Sheamus wins the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

The Shield win against Kane/The New Age Outlaws.

Summer Rae wins the WWE Divas Championship in the Divas Invitation.

Real Americans win the WWE Tag Team Championship against the Usos, Los Matadors and Ryback/Curtis Axel.

Predictions:

Daniel Bryan over HHH, then over Orton/Batista

Undertaker over Brock Lesnar

Bray Wyatt over John Cena

Shield over Kane/NAO

Nikki Bella wins Divas Invitational

Titus O'Neal wins the Andre Battle Royal

Usos retain the Tag Titles

Win predictions:

- Real Americans

- Shield

- Cena

- Taker

- IF DB/HHH goes early, DB over HHH. IF it is further down the card, some double DQ/Count out/double pin/WHATEVER in DB/HHH

- IF Main is 3-way, DB pins RKO. IF Main Event is 4-way, DB pins HHH in World Title Match. IF HHH wins, this is officially the greatest company EVER.

I do not have any predictions for the Andre thing Divas Invitational on account of I do not know who any of these people are. I'll roll the dice with Santina Marrella for the Divas match. He still does that gimmick, right?

Wrestling food update.My wife can't handle steak since she has been having gallbladder problems so our wrestling food for the day is chicken. All different kinds of chicken, BBQ, oven fried, maybe teriyaki...... 

Can't wait for tonight. Pumped!!

Also, wife for once in over probably 10 years is excited for tonight after loving the Hall Of Fame last night.