DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X!

Dolfan in NYC

Someone should make a google hangout or something so I don't have to clutter up my twitter feed with wrestling. I assume this is getting locked tonight, right?

I'm pretty damn drunk right now and I'm hyped for Bryan hopefully having his moment in the sun tonight. The same guy who jumped on a plane and worked for All Star wrestling for Brian Dixon under a mask when he really didn't need to. He paid his dues, honed his craft, learning various Styles working in front of butlins and holiday camps every night. Getting his ass kicked for months in the shittiest buildings in front of 12 people people. The same guy we all watched on the wrestling road diaries buying rare vinyl, putting over local indys and their guys just because it was the right thing to do. Is now, 6 years later on the verge of being in the main event of the biggest show of all time. It's humbling to be able to watch that. Fuck CM Punk, Bryan is our guy, and tonight's his night.

• Like 1

I'm torn.  Some of these video packages, particularly the Bryan one, are really nice and would be a nice addition to the main show.  On the other hand, I don't want them to waste time reshowing them all.

Kevin Dunn's going to show his damn video packages whether you want to see them again or not.