DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania Triple X!

Dolfan in NYC

I'm not sure if this has been suggested but what about a match with Bryan and HHH where if Bryan wins he gets his title shot and a for real shot in the sense that Trips, Steph and the Authority have no way to fuck with him. Logistically I'm not sure of the exacts but then they can give DB the title and that ends the arc that started with SummerSlam (arguably maybe before).

Just a thought.

You could play into the fact that Triple H's wing is still bad from the Lesnar matches. Have Bryan just decimate it, then HHH could come out for weeks with a sling, having Bryan arrested and harassed for his "vicious assault." Have Randy orton push HHH's wheelchair around. have Stephanie talk about how HHH can't "play with his daughters or put them to bed" because of what Bryan did to him. Make him beat a bunch of dudes to get his title match. Might be fun...

That's a total Vince move. Not the KING OF KINGGSSS_UHHH!

The Undertaker has the best entrance in wrestling history and he's had particularly memorable ones at this event (IX, 13, XIV, XX, 23, XXIV, XXV, XXVI and XXIX). Looking forward to see this one.

I've just reminded myself about The Undertaker returning to his WrestleMania VII costume at WrestleMania 13, love that.

Wrestlemania 17 is still the best and my favorite.

Secretly I have the fondest memories of Wrestlemania 16. First PPV I ordered with my own hard earned cash. Watched it with my bro and cousin. My brother was so sure Foley would win, my cousin had the Big Show as the underdog and I was rooting for The Rock. I remember the collective hissy fit we threw when LOLHHHWINS happened.

X-7 is my all-time favorite, but 3 and 23 hold special spots in my heart since those were the two Wrestlemanias I attended live.

Two Wrestlemanias in Chicago and I didn't attend either one. Two Wrestlemanias in and around the Detroit area that are twice as far away for me, and I attend both of those.

X 7 is my fave and I was there live. I also always liked 3 for some reason. I plan on revisiting them all on the network to see if they all hold up. A few early ones I haven't seen in years and the recent ones I haven't seen since the PPV.

Show v Mayweather

HBK v Flair

HBK v Hart - Ironman

Hart v Austin

Undertaker v HBK 1 - The better one I think.

Undertaker v HHH - Mania 17 - My favorite but all 3 can be put on this list.

HBK v HHH v Benoit

Guerrero v Angle

Steamboat v Savage

Hogan v Andre

Mysterio v JBL - Perfect gimmick/story

TLC - Mania 17

Rock v Austin - Mania 19

Rock v Hogan

Undertaker v Flair

Benoit v Jericho v Angle - Mania 16

Benoit v MVP

Jericho v Michaels

Evolution v Rock and Sock

Feel like there is a lot of older stuff I need to go and rewatch to get a better appreciation.