DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

Hey, I didn't tell you this, if you go through the Free Trial signup, its working... NOW.  RIGHT NOW.

I'm watching Starrcade 83 this very second.

Don't know if its intentional that its up now, or what, but yeah.  Fuck yeah.

I'm in. Unfortunately I have a fucking class in about an hour but I clicked on the first thing I saw. It's Armageddon 2000. I've watched about the first five minutes or so. For those who want everything in HD, that won't be the case. This is maybe DVD quality but that's what I was expecting from the older shows.

Now time to search around...

What's up:

All the PPV's.  IN the vault section, there are a few ECW Hardcore TV's, one World Class show, a few 70's MSG shows, one 91 Flair/Piper MSG show, and a few Legends episodes.

RAW and Smackdown archives go back to December 2012.  3 Main Event episodes from Feb.  2 Superstarts eps from Feb, This month of NXT.

Layout is kinda like Nexflix, real easy to get around.  PPV's are sorted by company, with Year and Ascending/Decending order filters.

There's a schedule up for the shit they're running live.  Looks like they're running a normal TV schedule in the live box, with everything else On-demand.

Looked like a pretty cool live schedule today and tomorrow.  Lots of NXT repeats and Wrestlemania I this afternoon. A lot of stuff from the vault scheduled for early morning hours later this week.

The old house shows may be edited a little. The 1991 MSG show only has a two hour block when airing on the live feed.

Yup, volume's high on it.  I was jumping to the end of WM I to see if they're editing Eye of the Tiger out of Hogan's entrance(Yes, they are, since they got Hogan coming out to Real American), and the lag is emmence.

I'm not suprised, looks it'll be rough watching today.