DVDVR Message Board

Elimination Chamber

Brian Fowler

Wyatts/Shield - Amazing.

EC - Amazing.

EC finish - Fucking hell this just keeps going.

Rest of the show - Uh...  sure that matters.  Did you see the six man?  Did you see the Chamber?  HOLY FUCK what a show.

Gonna be a lot of wrestlers very bruised tomorrow morning.

Girls in the crowd near tears over Bryan losing.  Damn.

Crowd shots of LEGIT pissed off customers. Maybe that's hyperbole, but this isn't angry granma wrestling is real reactions. Those are pissed off fans.

Shield/Wyatts was awesome. And AGAIN, someone tried to headbutt a Samoan! That just gets you Samoan DROPPED!

I bit on the first RKO as the finish. 

I thought Shield/Wyatts was out-of-this-world awesome. Rollins had some nice FIP work and Reigns getting in the ring = serious shit is about to go down, or at least that's always how it feels.

I think Luke Harper is insanely awesome, also.

The Wyatts feel unbeatable to me right now.

Big E/Swagger was alright. Big E's spear through the ropes was SIIIIIIIICK. Those guys beat the crap out of one another. 

Also, everyone in the crowd being devastated was amazing. I knew it was coming, but when he kicked out of the first RKO, I was like MAYBE PLEASE COME ON OH NOOOO noooo noooo tell me it'll all be alright...

I wanted to get upset at that finish, but damn, that was a great match.

Shield/Wyatts was incredible. Reigns one man comeback was the stuff of legends, guy looked liked Superman more than John Cena ever has

there were other matches? hmm, oh well

3 really strong matches. Shield/Wyatts was amazing. Chamber match was amazing, shitty finish or not. Langston/Swagger was actually really damn fun.

If they honestly think Kane/Bryan is gonna work they are crazy as shit.

Some were saying they were muting the crowd. I honestly don't think they were. I just think the finish was met with silence. Disbelief. How can they keep doing this?

Six-man tag owned. Main event owned. I'm happy. Some of the spots tonight were crazy. That Christian Splash. Rollins looked awesome in the 6-man. Dean Ambrose is the dude that didn't really do shit tonight. Everyone else seemed like they showed up in that match.

Is the finish really surprising to anyone?

I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan winds up getting added to Orton/Batista at WrestleMania. I don't think anyone thought DBry was walking out of EC tonight with the title.

EDIT:

Or they could go the WrestleMania 15 route and have Kane vs. Bryan with the winner being the main event's SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE!

I don't think Wyatts/Shield is a MOTYC.  It already won. Fucking incredible. Will be extremely difficult to beat that. Everyone got shine and the end with Reigns going out, fighting to the death was perfect.

Chamber was pretty damn good too but way too much interference. I wish they would have been a little more creative with the ending.

I hope Kane/Bryan isn't a WM match.

The Six Man was fucking amazing though.

What's sad at this point is they *KNOW* they're pissing off all but the most naive and apologetic of their fanbase.  And now they're making it obivious they're trolling with the booking.

Shield/Wyatts was so great from beginning to end.

- Ambrose' muppet flop on the side of the ring after that kick was so great.

- Bray scaring the front row of the audience like he's a monster in a Halloween haunt, and them all screaming in fear like he was exactly that.

- They let everybody shine at some point.  It was not the Reigns/Bray show until the very end.

- The end of that match was just like hand to hand combat to the death after the battle lines broke down.  Just find the nearest guy who's still moving and run at him.

- But it was so perfect to let Roman babyface by being on the other end of The Shield treatment himself, and the announcers did a good job of putting that over.

I guess Dean is going to catch heat for pussing out at the end.

Are they...are they really building to a Bryan/Kane match at 'Mania?

Also, based on the crowd reaction to his name tonight, I'm thinking Hogan doesn't get quite the hero's welcome he did last time around.

On the plus side, Shield/Wyatts was worth all of the moneys. Probably not much above a very-good match, but the crowd made it spectacular.

Also, THEY REALLY CHANTED BOOTISTA

I know they wanted to make Batista a babyface and give him something to come back from.  But now all I see is just a midcarder part-time who gets beaten up pretty good by the likes of Del Rio of all people. 

Like RVD but you know, less of a tough guy.

God damn, The Shield/Wyatt's was everything and more. Seriously, Seth Rollins is their next Jeff Hardy. He's such a fucking good fired up babyface.

EC was fucking hard hitting and one of the few Chambers where everyone comes out of it better. Fucking chaos at the finish.

I enjoyed the tag match and like the Outlaws as sneaky, old guy champs. AJ did her best in a death slot.

The RKO false finish had me thinking that Bryan was going to win. What a match. If they're gonna stick Orton with Batista, they may as well double-turn them tomorrow because it's not going to fly.

BTW- Cole was really good with that epic rant at the end. Not high-end JR, but definitely Schiavone before the depression kicked in quality.

• Like 1

Big E and Swags was great. Luke Harper hitting a tope suicida was great. Ambrose bailing at the end was great. That finish was... hilariously trolling. This is going to be a brutal Wrestlemania.

I love how the crowd is shitting on a lot of the established guys and completely buying into the young blood of the Shield, Wyatts, Bryan, and Cesaro.

Are they...are they really building to a Bryan/Kane match at 'Mania?

Also, based on the crowd reaction to his name tonight, I'm thinking Hogan doesn't get quite the hero's welcome he did last time around.

On the plus side, Shield/Wyatts was worth all of the moneys. Probably not much above a very-good match, but the crowd made it spectacular.

You're nuts bubba