DVDVR Message Board

Destiny

Big Fresh

Don't worry, I was consistently hitting 4000+ last night and received dick.

I'm still considering getting this for the 360 just to play with JT, Rippa, mis and others. I would do it RIGHT NOW if your characters could transfer over. I'm not asking for cross play, I just want to continue working on the character I already started on the PS4. Shit, if I can transfer my GTA 5 dude from my 360 to the PS4 version, I should be able to do the same with this, except, you know, there's technological hurdles and shit.

I've thought about Redboxing it for a few days just to play with that group.

does gamefly still exist?

Gamefly's problem is that I do not need to be spending a monthly charge on a service I don't use as much as I should. *Glares at my lightly used HBO GO and Netflix accounts,*

If the Iron Banner is good for one thing, it provides plenty of useless leg armor.

My little quip here wasn't fair. The point of the Iron Banner is to gain level 3 and buy its better armor and guns which are really cheap. The painstaking process of getting to level 3 is the real challenge. I currently have 435/1200 XP before leveling up to 2. Make sure you see Lord Saladin in the Events area for a shader and emblem to gain extra XP in the Iron Banner after reaching level 1 and a mark after reaching level 2.

xur is back near the speaker again.  He is selling a Hunter chest armor, Warlock Cloak (that I already have), a Titan helmet (that I got when I bought the engram off him), and the Ice Breaker sniper rifle. 

I may take a closer look at Ice Breaker after I get off work, since I have a bunch of strange coins (enough to buy a weapon and a piece of armor).

God dammit Xur.

I finally got an exotic weapon last night as I completed Ikora's "A Dubious Task"

Sweet sweet Invective Shotgun.

A big thanks to JT and Josh as it took us almost 90 minutes to fucking beat the Weekly Heroic

Fucking Void Burn

• Like 1

Is anyone going to be on PS4 tonight that would maybe want to get a party going?

I'm going to do some cleaning, and I have to run three miles tonight, but I am imagining I should be on at the latest 8:00 PM CDT.

I think I'm getting rid of this game once Shadows of Mordor comes out for PS3. It's frustrating to keep upgrading your armor only to have someone hit you once and kill you. Just seems pointless to kill the same enemies and do the same missions over and over again to grind away to get new stuff that doesn't help you.

Actually completed an Exotic Weapon bounty, got Super Good Advice (Exotic Machine Gun). So I now have exotics in all three Weapon categories. Which is stupid, because I can't use more than one at once. I also have two exotic helmets, thanks to Xur and his engrams. One has wings.

If the Iron Banner is good for one thing, it provides plenty of useless leg armor.

My little quip here wasn't fair. The point of the Iron Banner is to gain level 3 and buy its better armor and guns which are really cheap. The painstaking process of getting to level 3 is the real challenge. I currently have 435/1200 XP before leveling up to 2. Make sure you see Lord Saladin in the Events area for a shader and emblem to gain extra XP in the Iron Banner after reaching level 1 and a mark after reaching level 2.

The armor though isn't any better than any other legendary armor and when you play iron banner and lose, you get nothing. Which is why I haven't played a single match of it. Apparently the get nothing for a loss decision has caused most matches to result in the majority of a team quitting early in matches most of the time.

Since I'm out of town and on back shift for 13hrs a night I've resorted to using r/fireteams to find people to play with. So I joined up with a couple random dudes and completed the weekly nightfall today before work. And got "The Cure" legendary rocket launcher for it. Another guy got an exotic rocket launcher. Was awesome. I also bought ice breaker from Xur. It is definitely worth it. No more reloading. Ammo just regenerates right in the magazine.

I need ascendant materials like a mofo so I might try to run through the vault with some randoms.