DVDVR Message Board

The NXT Thread

rzombie1988

Considering they're talking about repackaging Kidd with a mask, I'm pretty certain he's not going over. 

I think they've halted that, since they've started using Kalisto. Kidd was tagging with Ricardo under a mask beforehand.

This was in this morning's WON and pretty detailed.

I probably shouldn't have been so surprised that they're planning on Kidd wearing an Evan Borne mask.

Matches for tonight
Adam Rose vs. Camacho
NXT Tag Team Championship Match: The Ascension © vs. Kalisto & El Local
No. 1 Contender's Match: Tyler Breeze vs. Sami Zayn
NXT Women's Championship Match: Charlotte vs. Natalya
NXT Championship Match: Adrian Neville © vs. Tyson Kidd

Other than the Leon Rose match, those are some good matches on paper.

Well that was an interesting interview by Michael Cole on Tyson Kidd and Natalya.  Really makes you thinks that Kidd is going to lose and turn on Natalya.   Really made Kidd look like a beaten bitch and that if Kidd loses he turns into a nobody

And then Heyman with an incredible joke about Michael Cole :D

Well that was an interesting interview by Michael Cole on Tyson Kidd and Natalya. Really makes you thinks that Kidd is going to lose and turn on Natalya. Really made Kidd look like a beaten bitch and that if Kidd loses he turns into a nobody

Heyman made the pre show worth it.

See ya guys after the show.

Well that was an interesting interview by Michael Cole on Tyson Kidd and Natalya.  Really makes you thinks that Kidd is going to lose and turn on Natalya.   Really made Kidd look like a beaten bitch and that if Kidd loses he turns into a nobody

Paul Heyman is so fucking good at this.  I can't think of the last time he didn't absolutely kill whatever segment they gave him.  He just understands what to say and how to say it every single time.

• Like 1

Didn't see that finish coming.  I was sure that they were going to pull the trigger and put Zayn in the title picture.  But Breeze and Neville is a good month or two feud until the next 2 hour show and then maybe it becomes Sami vs Neville.  Not that sami needs a title to get over

Welcome to the next level Tyler Breeze with that incredible performance

Well so much for that Mojo Rawley push.  Although he deserves to get his ass beat for that awful handling of the US flag.  He is even green at that

• Like 1

So unless they are adding more matches, Kidd vs Neville has to go at least 25 minutes.  :D

At least Bret Hart is walking around the ring unlike the last time in NXT when it looked like he fells asleep in the corner

Man I can't tell if that was better than Paige vs Emma at Arrival but definitely better than most of the shit in the WWE now.  Like it the Sami vs Breeze match it was sloppy at times but man did it deliver when it needed to be

Flair crying like a proud father is awesome to see. 

That match was so, so, so good. There was some sloppiness -- the rolling Figure Four spot where ring general Nattie forgot she was supposed to be the one in pain -- but it got made up for with their slaps and the general intensity both brought to the table. That was Nattie's best work, by far, and Charlotte pulled a Tyler Breeze in climbing up a whole lot of ladders in one night.

• Like 2