DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Mickie James grabbed & Licked the puss sweat off of Trish at what looks like a Wrestlemania? Fuck was I?

Not watching live.  The WWE has done their absolute best to make sure that never got seen again.

at 10:02

As much fun in that match was seeing the crowd viciously turn on Trish and booing her every breath.

Backstage after the match Vince cut a promo on Mickie and called her a "CRASS BITCH" in full Vince mode.  True story.

• Like 2

I will never understand the draw of Little Caeser's pizza.  A co-worker is just ga-ga over it.

Their deep dish (when not sitting in the "Hot n Ready" stack for too long) is surprisingly good. 

But yeah, you can take that same $5 and buy a Papa Murphy's Pepperoni or Sausage pizza with it.  Not even the same planet as far as taste.

I will never understand the draw of Little Caeser's pizza.  A co-worker is just ga-ga over it.

Their deep dish (when not sitting in the "Hot n Ready" stack for too long) is surprisingly good. 

But yeah, you can take that same $5 and buy a Papa Murphy's Pepperoni or Sausage pizza with it.  Not even the same planet as far as taste.

Miles of difference between effort required to go from deciding to eat pizza to actually eating pizza.