DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Main Event Thread

rzombie1988

Don't know if it's worth noting that Main Event wasn't on Ion this week...don't know if it's gone from the channel for good or if that was one-time thing.  They've been primarily pushing ME on the Network on Tuesday night as of late, anyway.

I'm devastated this is the 1st week ME is off Ion.  This match has made me want to get the network more than anything else i've seen so far.

So I watched the match last night and turned it off right afterwards not knowing there was a Shield promo. Now I went back to try to watch it today, and the ep looks like it's been pulled from the Network. What gives?

Not having the WWE Network I can't speak to this but it is up on Hulu.

*Immediately goes to Hulu*

The sad thing is that probably will be what Heath Slater looks like in about 20 years.  Only about a foot taller  ^_^

I really hope that is a fake tatoo on Hornswoggle.  I mean i admit it wouldn't be in the top 5 of stupid looking tatoos in the WWE but man that was awful looking

Fun episode this week, hilarious that Torito vs Hornswoggle seemed to get more time than Del Rio vs Big E and Alberto got treated as a complete afterthought. Titus had a real strong showing against Sheamus, and the main event was both good and got awarded a decent amount of time. I liked the minis a whole bunch too.

Works for Judge Judy! But Wade's Major Payne's "evil laugh after torturing someone" is the best thing ever.

Tho I am not sure about burying Big E like that. I mean, it probably didn't come from a truthful place like every fucking time Punk talked about someone else or that one time Wade shitted on that Miz vs Brodus match. idk, I just think it is bad to flat out tell people one half of the match is terrible.

Anyone else noticed all the bruises on ADR? He is totally the kind of guy who has had everything given to him, but there's no way he i a legit tough guy.

Wade killing Kofi as Kofi tried to get cute was great. He go around killing people smaller than him once he is champion.

Anyone else noticed all the bruises on ADR? He is totally the kind of guy who has had everything given to him, but there's no way he i a legit tough guy.

...the dude fought Cro Cop for fuck's sake...

Well, he was in a fight with Cro Cop, at least. Saying he actually put up any kind of a fight is being charitable, though,

...the dude fought Cro Cop for fuck's sake...

Well, he was in a fight with Cro Cop, at least. Saying he actually put up any kind of a fight is being charitable, though,

I'm not saying let's put him in with Lesnar and recreate Brawl for All, here. Just noting that the Mexican Aristocrat gimmick is just that.