DVDVR Message Board

SD Spoilers for January 30th 2014

ChesterCopperpot

WWE Smackdown taping

Toledo, Ohio

-The Shield convinced a reluctant Triple H to book them in a match against The Wyatt Family at Elimination Chamber.

-Antonio Cesaro beat Dolph Ziggler in an Elimination Chamber qualifying match.

-Fandango beat Xavier Woods.

-Ryback and Curtis Axel beat The Prime Time Players.

-Christian beat Jack Swagger in an Elimination Chamber qualifying match.

-Kofi Kingston beat Damien Sandow.

-Cody Rhodes beat Road Dogg.

-The Shield defeated Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, and Rey Mysterio. Roman Reigns pinned Mysterio.

So the Chamber is set with Cesaro and Christian added to the match

Also The Wyatt Family vs The Shield

I don't think Christian & Cesaro will hang onto those elimination chamber spots, Del Rio & Batista will wind up replacing them somehow.

Was Rushev just a one time deal? Was he shipped back to NXT?

Why would Batista be in the Chamber when he has his title shot a month later?

Batista vs. Del Rio will be a separate singles match.

Disappointed PTP are breaking up. Really thought they could have become something more if WWE gave them a stronger push. They had more personality than most of the other tag teams around, and I can't see either doing well on their own.

I believe that standard of wrestling terminology was set around the time Adrian Street and Miss Linda got a face run in the Carolinas.

Plus the Goldust face turn came pretty shortly before they mentioned that he and Marlena/Terri had a daughter. So that firmly put him in the category of "bizarre, don't complain to us please"

• Like 1

PTP were going NOWHERE so this is a potentially good move for Titus.

Absolutely esctactic about Orton v Bryan v Sheamus v Cena v Cesaro v Christian for the Chamber Match AND Shield v Wyatts. Amazing top two matches.

• Like 2

I am all for a Titus heel run if it involves the return of Pancake Patterson. Titus is the one they see money in so of course he'll end up getting released in six months cause creative had nothing for him. Darren on the other hand will battle JTG to become the new Milton of the WWE.

On a more serious note, how awesome would it be for Zeb to lead two guys to two straight main event matches at Wrestlemania in back to back years. I say that because I assume Zeb would stay with Antonio if The Real Americans split up. Oooh wait damn it, I forgot they unified the damn title belts.

Glad to see Christian back I guess. He always puts on good matches, but he's just so bleh character wise. I guess we'll be getting more JUST ONE MORE MATCH promos from him.

It is kind of funny how they always talked about Shad being the one they wanted to get over from Cryme Tyme and he was gone like 6 months after they broke up while JTG is STILL employed.

As far as Titus goes, I'm glad that they might be doing more with him, but I don't like him turning heel either. I think the guy could have been a breakout star as a babyface, I'm not so sure as a heel.