DVDVR Message Board

You guys are slippin.

How come you aren't talking about the big story of last night?

Who was driving Orton's getaway car?

I need answers.

It was Rikishi. He did it for The Rock to set up the super mega amaziballs "Thrice in a Lifetime" REAL mean event of Mania between he and Cena

• Like 1

How I wish the Benny Hill music could play throughout the arena during Cena/Orton @ the Royal Rumble like Natural Born Killaz playing during a New Jack match.

And as they run a serpentine path throughout the arena, Cena & Orton are themselves chased by Barrett and Layla dressed as bobbies, HFinkel  as a ditchdigger, Aksana in a bra and panties (C & O ran thru the Divas locker room), Mae Young's son and The Great Khali ion a lollipop man uniform. Hilarity, fist shaking and a musical number ensue!

a mark for Hill's Angels,

RAF

• Like 3

Yeah, Wyatts/Usos is definitely worth a watch. Probably won't end up on MOTYC lists or anything, but it was different and solidly in the "fun" category. Show/Brock showdown has Brock Lesnar in it, so automatic must-see there. Can't remember if Bryan/Bray promos were before or after the 6-man, but it was pretty good work from both guys. Orton/Cena segment is a must-watch if you like wrestlecrap moments. If not, you can pass on it.

Everything would be fixed if they let him drive his scissor lift around with a mega-phone glued to his mouth ala Capt. Thaddeus Harris.

Or if they would keep his lines short and tells him to stop making that weird voice. I think Wade has way more potential to be the next big star for the company more than anyone else on the roster, but lengthy promos about nothing has never helped anyone.

RAW's first hour featuring the return Batista was a 5.249, and was one of the highest rated hours since RAW 1000. 

You hear that? That's the hope of Daniel Bryan main eventing Wrestlemania shattering into little pieces. 

Anyone else laugh when Orton jumped into the passenger seat of a car which immediately drove away, and the announcers (prob. Cole, don't quite remember) went on that "OMG!  Orton stole a car".  Okkkkayyyyy..... Door unlocked, Orton in passenger seat, someone else obviously putting car in drive and pulling away from curb.  Looks more like an accomplice, not grand theft auto.

Wonder if they'll follow up on who was driving, or if it's one of those things we're just not supposed to notice.  My money is on Ted DiBiase Jr.  Or Mr. Kennedy, trying to get his job back.  Or, in a swerve, John Cena Sr. (hey, at least one Cena would finally turn heel).