DVDVR Message Board

TNA releases thread

Will cutting Kennedy, Hardy, Hulkster, Bischoff, and a few others hurt their ratings? Probably not. Are they selling that much merch or house show stuff to make up for it?

I've never seen anyone wearing a TNA shirt. I've always wondered if they ever sold any of these. Posted Image

Haha, look at that dork. PRO WRESTLING IS REAL? I don't know about that but that shirt is real, alright. Real stupid.

A few of the women might get a look.  Taryn is the youngest and has the most potential, but I doubt they'd bring her back after the previous drama.  Not sure what happened there with Brooke Adams/Tessmacher, but she's the other one with star potential.

Extreme Expose 2 baby!

That shirt makes it look like Kennedy has the raditator grill for a 1930's Ford.

This thread made me curious to see what merch TNA had on their site, you can buy the infamous AJ Style bukakke shirt for like $5.

That shirt makes it look like Kennedy has the raditator grill for a 1930's Ford.

This thread made me curious to see what merch TNA had on their site, you can buy the infamous AJ Style bukakke shirt for like $5.

Oh man.  They should just send those bad boys to poor kids in Latin America.  Even for $5 I don't see anyone buying that piece of shit.

• Like 1

Oh man.  They should just send those bad boys to poor kids in Latin America.  Even for $5 I don't see anyone buying that piece of shit.

I just noticed they have a Velvet shirt that's "Pigeon Army" and for some reason they passed on using AJ's design for that shirt.  I also noticed they have a Jeff Hardy inside out shirt that if you pull it over your head has Hardy's painted face on your head.  I'm fearful of what most jeff hardy fans would look like if they did that.

• Like 1

the infamous AJ Style bukakke shirt for like $5.

The "discharge" shirt? God that's awful. I went to a TNA show around the 4th of July, 2003, and got a "Total Nonstop American" t-shirt that I had for years. The terrible thing is I would absolutely revel in wearing it these days. America, fuck yeah.

I believe 8 people were carrying/wearing belt replicas.  Insane.

I'm always baffled at local Dutch shows to see, like, 40yo dudes in the audience with one or two belt replicas. It just seems like the last thing someone would buy, let alone physically bring along to a show & carry it around.

(Then again, some people just make it work.

)

Small potatoes time, but given that TNA seem to be getting shot of some of their over paid talent and seem to be bringing back the likes of Low-Ki.

Which other random ex-TNA employees that would be on low wages should they rehire?

Obviously Shark Boy is the number one go to guy, but who else? Cody Deaner? David Young? TNA should have stuck with some of those guys.