DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAME RELEASES (2014 & Beyond)

RIPPA

I'm looking forward to DARK SOULS II and Infamous: Second Son and strangely FF X|X-2 HD. Gotta do Barbie Dress-Up: The RPG for a Platinum.

EDIT: And yeah, I'm excited for Watch_Dogs.

Oh and The Evil Within. Can't wait for that.

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?

I'm looking forward to DARK SOULS II and Infamous: Second Son and strangely FF X|X-2 HD. Gotta do Barbie Dress-Up: The RPG for a Platinum.

Hey, I....like..."To Zanarkland." It's so emotional....and Tidus and Yuna... *cries*

• Like 1

Hey, I....like..."To Zanarkland." It's so emotional....and Tidus and Yuna... *cries*

And to show you how fucking stupid I am, I thought the highlighted was an ACTUAL GAME and not a reference to FFX. That said, damn right I'm all up in that. PENANCE~!

Next gen UFC, WWE, and NHL games all make me happy too. I hope EA doesn't drastically change up the engine from their last MMA game.

When it was announced EA got the UFC game rights, I hoped the game would make their way to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Like you, I hope EA doesn't change the engine that much as it only needs a few tweaks.

Destiny and the Division are the only things that have me really excited for now.

I think the only way The Division looks that good is on a high end PC. It looks way out of even the new gen's league graphics wise.

I don't care if the graphics take a hit, as long as they deliver on the gameplay concepts they've been promising.

I will eventually get Reaper of Souls, but probably not until the price goes down. I'm not paying $60 for one more toon and one more act.

Dragon Age: Inquisition, just so Phil and JT can continue to mock my love of Thedas. ;-)

Considering how amazing the Kingdom Hearts Remix looks and sounds, I am all up for the Final Fantasy X/X-2 update and Kingdom Hearts 2 HD.

I'll try out The Elder Scrolls Online if it has a F2P option.

I'll glance at Sacred 3. I enjoyed the first two for a while, but I have no compulsion to replay them.

I admit I am still intrigued by Inquisition but DA2 enraged me so that I never finished it and I really really don't have the time to go back and play that again.

That being said - Inquisition being on the new generation of machines means that I don't have to worry about carrying a save over - I can just do whatever system they end up using to allow to note the choices you made in the previous game.

I'm excited for Watch Dogs, Elite: Dangerous, Hotline Miami 2, Dark Souls 2, Quadrilateral Cowboy and the final release of Starbound.  And hopefully clearing out my massive backlog of Steam games.

I am totally stoked for Watch_Dogs.   That Breath of Fire game is coming out for smart phones and tablets so zero fucks given from me.

I will probably forget to eat or bathe if a Skies of Arcadia game is ever developed for New Gen.  If it is developed for the tablet / phone crowd, I will set a structure fire.