DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I have never seen Gary Hart with hair before.  Mutha looks even more sinister... I didn't know that was possible.  Also prime example of Dusty-Face.

Wait, wait, wait... THAT'S supposed to be "sinister"? He looks like a 60s dork.

I have never seen Gary Hart with hair before.  Mutha looks even more sinister... I didn't know that was possible.  Also prime example of Dusty-Face.

Nothing creepy about 60s dorks at all

norman-bates-poem.png

• Like 3

He looks like a lead artist from a 60's ad agency.

Dude looks like he works at an ad agency by day and ties up women in an old steel mill at night.  

Or a weekend.  

Or government holiday.

Or if he took some flex time because he spent a long night working on the Flesher Account.

Flesher Soap  When you have to get all of your DNA off the body!  That's Flesher Soap!

• Like 3

Nothing creepy about 60s dorks at all

norman-bates-poem.png

anybody can tilt their head down and slightly up and appear "sinister", especially with striking good looks and black and white photography. Maybe I'm a product of my generation, but that doesn't scream "creepy" or "sinister", either. I've noticed a disconnect between what a large portion of this board likes and what I like. It's often never the same, and maybe it's because you guys grew up watching Gary Hart or something. Just like the early 90s WCW stuff... I don't get it, I think it's boring. To each their own, though.

(Psycho sucks)

HayabusaMexico51794.jpg

Guess the lineup without looking at the URL and win a prize!

tumblr_m8kolsAVbT1qanfvvo1_1280.jpg

Villano III vs. Rambo, mascara contra mascara (or, You Will Get Wet On This Ride)

I know Ringo Mendoza but for the life of me I can't remember the names of the other two

Edit: ok after looking from something other than my cell, I can make out Ringo and hayabusa. Still blanking on the third guy

• Like 1

Dammit, must've been the pose... yeah, that's Hayabusa, wearing a completely different mask and Zubaz. You nailed Ringo too which I thought might be even harder. The dude with the weird bodysuit is listed as La Sombra (obviously not the current guy). Anybody have details on him? Cubsfan, Alfredo, OJ, KrisZ?

Here is your random cheesecake photo for a prize, keeping with the lucha theme. Sexy Star, NSFW (but classy enough to hopefully not get me in trouble)

Sexy%2B4.jpg

and if you swing the other/both ways here's Mr. Mexico

4chk.jpg

• Like 2

Mr. Mexico was the fixture of this local CMLL arena coleseo show that used to play in LA and it was the shit. He'd be there every week being awesome and I was so sad to see the show go because the other CMLL stuff rarely shows him.

He would team with the late Doctor X, another unsung Rudo master

• Like 1

Dammit, must've been the pose... yeah, that's Hayabusa, wearing a completely different mask and Zubaz. You nailed Ringo too which I thought might be even harder. The dude with the weird bodysuit is listed as La Sombra (obviously not the current guy). Anybody have details on him? Cubsfan, Alfredo, OJ, KrisZ?

Here is your random cheesecake photo for a prize, keeping with the lucha theme. Sexy Star, NSFW (but classy enough to hopefully not get me in trouble)

Sexy%2B4.jpg

and if you swing the other/both ways here's Mr. Mexico

4chk.jpg

Go figure I happen to find sexy star super attractive and my grandma used to be a Mr. Mexico super fan

• Like 1