DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

So this "you can watch stuff in fast forward and get it" deal is just goofing on Vic right? Cause otherwise that's ridiculous.

It's very possible to gauge the quality of a wrestling show when FFing over some parts of most matches(that we've quite frankly seen a billion times already) while stopping for after match angles, promos, and backstage skits. 

So this "you can watch stuff in fast forward and get it" deal is just goofing on Vic right? Cause otherwise that's ridiculous.

I said I fast forward through shit that bores me on raw(Big Show, Usos, etc), for some strange ass reason he takes that as me watching raw on 48x speed and then saying the show sucks.

It's very possible to gauge the quality of a wrestling show when FFing over some parts of most matches(that we've quite frankly seen a billion times already) while stopping for after match angles, promos, and backstage skits. 

I said I fast forward through shit that bores me on raw(Big Show, Usos, etc), for some strange ass reason he takes that as me watching raw on 48x speed and then saying the show sucks.

UGH shut the fuck up you fucking goofs

• Like 4

I don't understand why people are trolling Vic when he is actually right about this. Watching a match or segment while fast forwarding means you had a preconceived notion about its quality before it started. Its like putting salt on your dinner at a restaurant before taking a bite.

The guy with the smaller post count than me is right about this.

If you want to troll Vic, just wait a few minutes, he'll be wrong about something else soon enough.

• Like 3

Just post more in the monthly wrestling photo or .gif threads - it's like the glitch in GTA V that allowed anyone to rack up billions of dollars.

Hey, look at this wacky .gif of Zeb everyone!

9vi5wi.gif

That would be a hollow victory since I rarely post pics or gifs. Earn it the old-fashioned way!

I don't understand why people are trolling Vic when he is actually right about this. Watching a match or segment while fast forwarding means you had a preconceived notion about its quality before it started. Its like putting salt on your dinner at a restaurant before taking a bite.

The guy with the smaller post count than me is right about this.

If you want to troll Vic, just wait a few minutes, he'll be wrong about something else soon enough.

FSW used to tell me the reason he trolled me so much and falsely calling me a Republican was because I always took the bait. At that time, I never understood why that would be fun...... Now I do.

• Like 1