DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

Fuck that...Call him Big E. Smalls.

And I had no idea who this guy was before, but I just watched a bunch of youtube clips of the guy and while I think he's a little rough around the edges, he looks like he's going to make dump truck loads of money. Am I missing something here?

Plus they know people are going to find a way to rip it and it's going to hit the torrent sites. Putting out everything all at one time would be kind of silly because I think their ability to stop people from ripping stuff will evolve over time.

No, it won't. Any video can be ripped or at worst screen recorded.

I'm going to make it my personal mission to report any and all pirated videos after the network launches. If this fails because a bunch if cheap mingebag wrestling fans won't stump up $10 a month I'll be so mad.

Man that is some weak ass tattle tale shit. The WWE is a near billion dollar company, that is some sad sorry garbage that you are all fired up to spend your spare time dry snitching for them.

• Like 3

Plus they know people are going to find a way to rip it and it's going to hit the torrent sites. Putting out everything all at one time would be kind of silly because I think their ability to stop people from ripping stuff will evolve over time.

I'm going to make it my personal mission to report any and all pirated videos after the network launches. If this fails because a bunch if cheap mingebag wrestling fans won't stump up $10 a month I'll be so mad.

Man that is some weak ass tattle tale shit. The WWE is a near billion dollar company, that is some sad sorry garbage that you are all fired up to spend your spare time dry snitching for them.

I am a man of honor. Righting wrongs as I see them.

• Like 1

If the story about them not going home after being told to do so by Triple H is true, then they deserve to be passed over. That's dumbassery on a level that even Eric Forman rarely reached.

I don't know about that necessarily. It kinda depends on how Triple H said it. If he was being polite and kinda said to them, "You guys are done for tonight, so you can take off if you want to." then it probably looked to them like the best move would be to stay and watch every match. All the veterans like Austin and Regal are always saying that's the way to improve, so I wouldn't blame them if they wanted to show that they're dedicated by doing that.

Wrestling politics are weird.

• Like 1

If the story about them not going home after being told to do so by Triple H is true, then they deserve to be passed over. That's dumbassery on a level that even Eric Forman rarely reached.

I don't know about that necessarily. It kinda depends on how Triple H said it. If he was being polite and kinda said to them, "You guys are done for tonight, so you can take off if you want to." then it probably looked to them like the best move would be to stay and watch every match. All the veterans like Austin and Regal are always saying that's the way to improve, so I wouldn't blame them if they wanted to show that they're dedicated by doing that.

Wrestling politics are weird.

I guess you are just not understanding. Reportedly, after a botched spot, HHH told the ref to tell the wrestlers to "go home" and end the match, which they didn't do right away.

So, I watched Botchamania's Most Botched Matches of 2013. The match with ADR and Sin Cara in which Sin Cara tried to get the matched called because he hurt his hand and ADR kept kicking him or something made the list.

The doctor pulled ADR out of the ring, but that didn't stop ADR. I honestly don't remember a time in which the doctor ringside had to pull someone off of someone else. I was just kinda stunned that this kind of thing happened on a WWE show.

If, in ten or fifteen years, it comes out that Cena had been politicking to keep other people's pushes down/himself on top, how surprised would you be?

I'm not saying he's done so - until recently practically all reports were that he was pretty much a company guy - but with talk of him nixing the Nexus, it just got me thinking.

All I'll say is that Cena chose to put himself over the Nexus early on and Jericho and Edge thought that was pretty dumb and tried to change Cena's mind. It took Cena seeing it through to realize it was dumb in hindsight.

I am a man of honor. Righting wrongs as I see them.

Hoping each time that the next leap..... will be the leap home.

• Like 6

If, in ten or fifteen years, it comes out that Cena had been politicking to keep other people's pushes down/himself on top, how surprised would you be?

I'm not saying he's done so - until recently practically all reports were that he was pretty much a company guy - but with talk of him nixing the Nexus, it just got me thinking.

You're on top, you have the ability to politic. He is the company's top drawer and he did the job to Punk and Bryan in important matches. He tried to get something out of Dolph in their feud. But he just can't be jobbing and he has the power to say "I won't job for him, on this show" but that is any top guy.

You're on top, you have the ability to politic. He is the company's top drawer and he did the job to Punk and Bryan in important matches. He tried to get something out of Dolph in their feud. But he just can't be jobbing and he has the power to say "I won't job for him, on this show" but that is any top guy.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it seems likely that he is. I was just thinking out loud.

Del Rio would've been such a huge star in the 80's. Being able to move from territory to territory would've benefited him greatly.

How awesome would it be if Del Rio and Wade Barrett redid all of those sweet video packages that Gino Hernandez and Chris Adams did in World Class? I would be way more in to that than what ADR is doing now.

Del Rio would've been such a huge star in the 80's. Being able to move from territory to territory would've benefited him greatly.

How awesome would it be if Del Rio and Wade Barrett redid all of those sweet video packages that Gino Hernandez and Chris Adams did in World Class? I would be way more in to that than what ADR is doing now.

No, because I still want my damn McIntyre/Barrett team somdeday.