DVDVR Message Board

Raw 12-30-13

MGFanJay

It makes this angle look equally as stupid when on the other side of things, you have CM Punk single-handedly tearing apart The Shield.

Which one is worse?

Punk-Shield is worse. But they are at the end of their run anyway and it's a high-profile way to break them up as opposed to doing it after they lose a tag team match or something.

Wyatt's and Bryan are both ascending. One of them is going to come out of this ruined. And considering it's the WWE we're talking about, it's a possibility both of them do.

Huh, any real fan of Total Divas would instantly recall Brie Mode.

Nikki: What did you just say?

Brie: What?

Nikki: You told me just a few minutes ago that you didn't remember. You blacked out. So how do you know about her neck?

Brie: [breaking character] Well... good for you, Nikki. I was going to let it go at that. You were looking so happy just now. I was thinking... To tell you the truth, I'm glad you figured it out because I have been dying to tell you. I just didn't know who you'd wanna hear it from. Brie or Brie Mode, Brie Mode or Brie. Well, I'll let you in on a client... attorney-privilege type of secret. It don't matter who you hear it from. It's the same story. 

I j-j-just... had to kill that hitchhiker, Nikki.

Every Diva: BRIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOODE

Nah. Nattie is the fucked up drunk. Brie would more than likely be holding the knife she killed someone with as she wakes up to find DB tied to a post or something with blood dripping all over him.

Fucking Directv Genie botched the recording midway through for whatever reason. At least WWE.com had up everything I wanted to see. I kept wondering if Brock would be inserted into the title hunt with his inevitable return. I also like how this muddies the waters with whoever wins the Royal Rumble. Is it that much of a prize to get to take on Brock Lesnar, who will more than likely be champion? Fuck that.

No love for Ziggler's ongoing effort to make sure he walks with a cane by the time he's 50?  That bump over the top off the irish whip was... something.  I want to see him sell a snapmare by flinging himself into the first row.

It's like Edge's predicament never happened in his world.

Well, I don't think he'll wind up like Edge because Edge fucked up his neck in ways that Dolph doesn't really replicate. That isn't to say Dolph isn't going to wind up with a bunch of herniated disks, torn rotator cuff, etc.

That RAW was a shit sandwich. The ending was lame & corny as fuck. CM Punk might be the most successful non-athletic wrestler of all-time. That sloppy bitch.

Loved Brock killing Henry I guess.

Why the hell is Big E. doing multiple criss-cross rope running spots when his leg is supposed to be fucked up? Why is Aksana getting wins on RAW? Why does WWE think anyone cares about Sandow or Ziggler or any of the other forty fucking uncharismatic jobbers they put on TV every single week? They want the "universe" to vote between Kofi, Miz & Khali, really? That's their options? YEAH BUDDY! Randy Orton Vs. John Cena!!! AGAIN!!! BIG FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT YOU GUISE!!

Oh, let's have another segment talking about Twitter, hashtags & how to download the WWE app! Then some more replays. Then a commercial. Then we can comeback to have another replay. What we really need is another Brodus Clay Vs. R-Truth match. That'll sell tickets, for sure!

How many fucking authority figures does WWE have going right now!? It's insane.

Fuck all of this show & fuck you if you liked it.

• Like 5

Watching the Punk/Shield segment right now. You hear the crowd getting behind Roman Reigns in that segment? The dude has been the powerhouse of The Shield and the one they want to make a star. Those seeds got planted a long time ago. Remember when he speared like six dudes in a row in the 11-on-3 match? Or won the Survivor Series match?

That's long-term booking right there.

• Like 1

I thought it was great.  Can't wait to see Bryan and the start destroying dudes.  Problem is, if they destroy dudes together (and it doesn't really matter who they destroy), they're going to get cheered.  So, either Bray's going to be Sister Abigail-ing Bryan every week, or the Wyatts are going to be babyfaces.  Personally, I think Babyface Bray will be fun. 

And, if they wanted to get a special moment, turn Kane on Triple H and reform Team Hell No as Wyatt associates.

• Like 3

If a TV show is bad on first viewing, I generally give it another chance, maybe two, and if I still continue to find it to be awful, I just stop watching.  I'm not sure why a weekly pro wrestling show would be any different.  If it makes you violently angry and you repeatedly list all the things that are terrible about it.....well then why waste three hours every week on it? 

However, if watching it makes you yell like Lesnar did tonight, then you should continue, because that would be awesome. 

• Like 1

Dude, you hate every Raw. Why do you even bother? It's like you are repeatedly opening the fridge hoping for something different to magically appear.

HA! Said the person who would constantly come into TNA threads and complain about how crappy the shows were.

I actually enjoyed the show. I'm liking the Brodus stuff, and I wish they would turn him into a full fledged monster already. The Wyatt/Bryan stuff is intriguing, as Bryan is obviously not going heel.

How is it so obvious to everyone that he's not going heel?  I could surely see them working a "he was faking it to take down the Wyatt's from the inside" angle.  I could also see him becoming a vicious "monster" version of himself and going on a strong heel run.

I loved the final angle but it's going to be tiresome watching people bitch over Bryan being "buried" and "depushed" when the last fucking hour of Raw is devoted to his angles and matches...

Dude, you hate every Raw. Why do you even bother? It's like you are repeatedly opening the fridge hoping for something different to magically appear.

HA! Said the person who would constantly come into TNA threads and complain about how crappy the shows were.

How many people do that now?

HE's always done that and you know it. And now he's complaining about someone else doing that in this thread. Hypocrite isn't even the word.

As far as Bryan, I just think it would be pretty dumb to turn him considering how over he is.