DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

So I don't want this to become a sleaze thread, BUT...

KenvinTwitterRant.jpg

Who is he talking about?  

Aaron Rodgers.

EDIT -- the link should work now. 

So Rodgers has publicly denied being gay.  

http://deadspin.com/aaron-rodgers-im-not-gay-i-really-really-like-wome-1492412788

However, I've looked over that dude's twitter since 2011 and, uh, they were close.  Honestly, would you ever write about your best friend or male roommate and call it a "household" or say "I miss my lunches with Aaron."  

The first thing I thought of when that whole thing came up was the story about Michelle Beadle, I think, wanting to get it on with Rodgers, only for Rodgers to either turn her down or give her the slip.

Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell interviewed with the Skins

Seahawks DC Dan Quinn will interview with the Browns

The Lions are "expected" to interview Lovie Smith and have "interest" in Jim Caldwell and Tom Cable. Though if they really are interested in Cable, they have to interview him by the end of the weekend or wait to Seattle is eliminated from the playoffs

ESPN's reporting that Houston has hired O'Brien.

And I assume the nutjobs at Happy Valley are busy trying to dig up the corpse of Joe Pa so he can coach the Littany Lions again...
Go read some of the Penn State message boards and comment sections, it's amazing!

And for those that hadn't heard - the Jets said they will consider QBs in the draft and FA and that Geno Smith is not guaranteed to be the starter next year.

Good times