DVDVR Message Board

WWE Money In The Bank 2013

Big Z

I kind of want Kane to come back as a crazed hillbilly enforcer for Wyatt.

They like doing the "loser joins enemy" gimmick. They did it with Scott Steiner and Test, John Morrison and Ted Jr., CM Punk and Rey, and Cena and The Nexus. They could do Bray vs. Kane at SummerSlam w/ a losing Kane joining the Family. Or the Wyatt's could just simply kidnap Kane and brainwash him. I'd prefer that, actually. 

Daniel Bryan having to try and save his estranged friend would be pretty epic.

I don't think they quite care so much about that any more. Hell, I know it's only the US Title, but I remember Bryan getting put over strong the Raw before Night of Champions 2010, then going on to beat Miz for the belt. London & Kendrick had weeks of clean wins over MNM as well, before beating them for the belts at whatever PPV that was. I'm sure there are a bunch more high profile and recent examples too, but those are just a couple off the top of my head. That being said, I kinda think Bray Wyatt will be inserted into the match and get the nod, and cash in after a long period. Has the MITB winner ever had an "entourage" to help him out? Was Edge with Hawkins and Ryder at the time he had the briefcase?

I don't think they quite care so much about that any more. Hell, I know it's only the US Title, but I remember Bryan getting put over strong the Raw before Night of Champions 2010, then going on to beat Miz for the belt. London & Kendrick had weeks of clean wins over MNM as well, before beating them for the belts at whatever PPV that was. I'm sure there are a bunch more high profile and recent examples too, but those are just a couple off the top of my head. That being said, I kinda think Bray Wyatt will be inserted into the match and get the nod, and cash in after a long period. Has the MITB winner ever had an "entourage" to help him out? Was Edge with Hawkins and Ryder at the time he had the briefcase?

Edge didn't have Hawkins and Ryder when he cashed in the Money in the Bank contract on The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship on the post Backlash 2007 Smackdown.

They like doing the "loser joins enemy" gimmick. They did it with Scott Steiner and Test, John Morrison and Ted Jr., CM Punk and Rey, and Cena and The Nexus. They could do Bray vs. Kane at SummerSlam w/ a losing Kane joining the Family. Or the Wyatt's could just simply kidnap Kane and brainwash him. I'd prefer that, actually. 

Daniel Bryan having to try and save his estranged friend would be pretty epic.

Everyone they defeat should then be "taken to the barn."  Each can re-emerge as some form of horrible gimp.  Daniel Bryan can save them all at Survivor Series with the power of the rehumanizing hug.

In fact it can start with Kane having him in a bear hug, but he reverses it into a human hug (counter for every move) and breaks the spell.

• Like 2

Everyone they defeat should then be "taken to the barn."  Each can re-emerge as some form of horrible gimp.  Daniel Bryan can save them all at Survivor Series with the power of the rehumanizing hug.

In fact it can start with Kane having him in a bear hug, but he reverses it into a human hug (counter for every move) and breaks the spell.

This is AMAZING.

I think you guys are sleeping on the most important thing is this thread: Saba Simba and Kamala had the exact same shield. I'd try and postulate what this could mean, but it would be impossible to do without being irrevocably racist.

Also, I'll be at the PPV on Sunday. If anyone else is going PM me if you want to have a little meet up.

He had a sword too so he was obviously overcompensating.

I'll just leave this here:

Posted Image

I swear I thought HHH had a big broadsword in his right hand when he was on his giant throne thingy...but googling it, now I remember it was that stupid water bottle he was holding.  You know, like any barbarian king.

I like Fandango for the World Hvy. contract win. They'd have him come out after ever match or beatdown the champ gets involved in.

But he doesn't cash it in, he just takes the opportunity to dance. Every Week.

Every week until they tape another RAW in front of That Crowd that sent his theme song up the charts.

And then he wins the belt. And upgrades his dance partner to either the original Mrs. Fandango...or a returning Stacy Keibler.

You have the choice:

Henry beats Cena for the title, or Bryan beats Cena for the title.

Who do you pick?

Henry beats Cena for the belt, holds it until Mania, Bryan does the honorable cash-in he promised first time he had the case, and bloody and battered, he makes Henry tap out to win the WWE title.

(Yes, that is virtually the exact same scenario I laid out when Bryan had the case a couple years ago...)

• Like 1

Henry beats Cena for the belt, holds it until Mania, Bryan does the honorable cash-in he promised first time he had the case, and bloody and battered, he makes Henry tap out to win the WWE title.

(Yes, that is virtually the exact same scenario I laid out when Bryan had the case a couple years ago...)

I would go ape shit for that.

I may be mistaken but I think we're in for a long Cena run this time.  Don't think Henry's derailing it.  Don't think Bryan is anytime soon either.  I figure Cena keeps the title until Survivor Series at least... probably longer.  He might even be penciled in to defend the title at 'Mania at this point.  

I may be mistaken but I think we're in for a long Cena run this time.  Don't think Henry's derailing it.  Don't think Bryan is anytime soon either.  I figure Cena keeps the title until Survivor Series at least... probably longer.  He might even be penciled in to defend the title at 'Mania at this point.  

Agreed, and normally I'd be happy but Mark...

So needlessly cruel.

I've missed you!

Naw man, I'm seriousopinionz4U now. There's no trolling.