DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 14

RIPPA

You know I keep looking for thurman running in Philly,  as this reminds me of Bills games of eras past, back before payday Toronto games in December.  If either foles or Stafford goes over 200, they should change their name to anne Sullivan :)

Yeah - there is something great about NY having no snow and GB just have a dusting while it looks like the Day AFter Tomorrow in other games

Not only that, Cincy is only like a 3-3 1/2 hour drive from Pittsburgh yet it looks absolutely pristine while we're playing in a snow globe. Crazy weather.

In other news, I probably should've scoured my FF waiver wire for a kicker playing in a dome or out west. Probably the only time NICK FOLK is a viable option.

Yeah - I just enjoyed Scott Hansen basically taking a dump on CBS because they aren't doing it

Of course - this is CBS which up till a couple of years ago didn't shoot all the games in HD

Yeah - there is something great about NY having no snow and GB just have a dusting while it looks like the Day AFter Tomorrow in other games

Not only that, Cincy is only like a 3-3 1/2 hour drive from Pittsburgh yet it looks absolutely pristine while we're playing in a snow globe. Crazy weather.

Oh they got their fill of snow.  Luckily for them it was a couple hours before the game

And of course the Pats/Browns game looks perfect with no hint of weather.  :rolleyes: