DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

Tanaka toned down his style dramatically, and has been better in the last 5 years than at any other point in his career.  He seems fine, health wise.

I'd suspect it'd be hard to figure out these health things so easily due to their reluctance to really speak up about these problems.

Also, i'd worry more about the 90s AJs headdrop types just as much as anybody over there

Weren't there reports from before his death that Misawa was showing some signs of brain damage? I remember when he came to ROH people said he was muttering to himself, kind of seemed off. Kawada, Taue, Kobashi, Akiyama; they cannot be healthy. Does no one remember Oro anymore?

When I heard Whitmer had returned for ROH's last show all I could think of was his appearance on AOW. Kidding with Colt how they'd all have fused necks some day at the least. Chilling.

If Big Fresh, Victator, Gonzalez, and Fat Spanish Waiter got suspended the board would have like 1 post a day, so suspending you guys is not best for business.

When someone is constantly in a state of frothing-at-the-mouth rage at pretty much all of humanity, you don't take that person seriously. You just laugh at him.

• Like 1

Don't watch this video, just look at the fucking title and the cover image. The internet is full of twats.

To be fair, the idiot who chose it declared that the Boston Crab didn't hurt and was easy to escape.

• Like 1

Almost every move on the list is a viable finisher. 

The mentality behind it is why finishers have been so bad since the late 90's. Everything has to be some variation of Stunner, Cutter or Rocker Dropper. 

I get why moves like the Big Ending or Overdrive get used so much. Any attempt to use something more basic gets dismissed by a portion of the fan base for not having enough twist and turns.