DVDVR Message Board

[DECEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

dok

This is great. so there's an episode of All American from 93 where Mean Gene and Heenan go through Titan Towers to find Tunney. And there's a wall of these illuminated images. One of Savage, one of Taker, one of Bret. A hogan one, Andre with Eucker,etc. 

And one of them?

Vince doing Stand Back!

ziwvbt.jpg

Then, when you think it can't get better! A JJ Dillon Cameo!

2dqiu88.jpg

• Like 3

i53u43.jpg

I refuse to believe that Buffalo Wild Wings would allow one of there servers to look like that, so that has to mean this dude chose to wear a BWW shirt to go eat at BWW?

dontbethatguy.jpg

• Like 1

Chris Kanyon as Mortis:

tumblr_mxbidmxhZC1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

*click to enlarge*

tumblr_mxbix0bcam1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

*click to enlarge*

tumblr_muttxmyQoP1sg99p0o1_500.png

*click to enlarge*

PWG's Brian Cage as Mortis:

tumblr_mxelv64di61sg99p0o1_500.jpg

After mentioning on Twitter how much I enjoyed hearing Brian Cage tell Kanyon stories on Colt's Art of Wrestling, Cage tweeted me the photo of himself wrestling as Mortis.  Apparently, he only did a handful of shows as the character starting in the summer of 2007...

Pretty neat.  I just learned recently about Kanyon bringing Mortis back to work WWE house shows in 2003, so it was cool to see that the grape-flavored Mortis lived on past the WWE.

• Like 1

I wonder if Bray was told to live the gimmick 24/7 wearing the hawaiian shirt out almost assures he will be identified.

There's only two kinds of guys who wear Hawaiian shirts: gay guys and big fat party animals....and Bray looks like a big fat party animal to me!

• Like 4