DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

• 2 weeks later...

So this was deal of the week this week on Xbox live and I finally broke down and bought it for $30.  Will I need to purchase the online pass separately as well?  It's still downloading and I'm going to go to bed, ill more than likely the check the board before I have access to my xbox to look

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm late to the party on this but just picked it up last week and am really enjoying it. I've almost filled up all 100 of the CAW spots. I had a blast thinking of the most random guys and arena's. I had an awesome Stan Hansen/Bruiser Brody match in a Stampede Wrestling ring and had a Rougeau Brothers vs. Powers of Pain tag match. I don't know how anyone can't enjoy this game.

Got some of the DLC. Fandango is by far the best. Awesome entrance and victory animation. Also love the little dance he does before the match. Big E is alright, his backdrop is pretty cool.

Too bad they both should've been in from the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got some of the DLC. Fandango is by far the best. Awesome entrance and victory animation. Also love the little dance he does before the match. Big E is alright, his backdrop is pretty cool.

Too bad they both should've been in from the beginning.

Looking back at the past rosters and DLC (at least under THQ) it seems like they would lock a roster sometime before Mania and the DLC guys tend to cut off at around the end of April. 

So if they debut in ring at Mania or in April they will likely be DLC.

A lot of people made the argument that the Uso's should have been in the game as well but they didn't get back on TV until like June last year I think.

• 1 month later...