DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

I am thinking about doing a few things with my Universe once the HyperBaller roster is done.

1. Player Lock: I will only control one wrestler in the association. I might make it Sami Zayn. And Yes, I will start in NXT and work my way up. If after 3 months, I have a winning % of 70% or better, I will allow myself to move up. If not, I will stay there until that % has been reached.

2. Whenever someone is called up from NXT, someone from "ROH" will be downloaded and will take their spot. I will only allow 1 call up per 4 months.

3. I am also thinking about bringing in Chael Sonnen into my NXT roster. This might not be until a year into my season

Thoughts?

Sounds interesting. I'm having a bit of a problem with my membership. When I sort it out, I'll PM you my new Gamertag.

Creating Sonnen? You're gonna have to get super creative with that move set...

I can give him our basic greco-roman wrestler's moveset template and set his finishers as whatever he has finished folks off with in his past fights. But you are right, this is no Fire Pro or even Virtual Pro 2 when it comes to making shoot fighters. 

We'll he needs a terrible spinning back fist and a laughably bad high kick.

And a missile dropkick.

Is there the move where he gets back mounted and kicks his legs like he is trying to swim away from the punches?  That should be in his moveset too.

I thought for a minute they would do the full 60 minutes.  Thankfully that wasn't the case.

I'm glad I held off until today to really bother with Community Creations.  While I found some good ones to start with when I got the game, it really picked up steam.  And there seems to be more variety, especially with indy guys.  Searching for caws.ws or PWG brought TONS of quality results.  I have plenty of folks now to get a proper ROH roster going so I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Not a big complaint really, but I REALLY could go for custom belts being an option in CC.  Yeah, I can get the logos for the belt and do it myself, but some of the logos aren't of good quality and it doesn't look good stretched out.  It's doable though.  Hopefully they add this next year.

IS Community Creation also avaliable on the WWE 2k13 too? Or os this new for WWE 2k14?

Thanks

Kevin

It's available on both 2K13, but I have no idea how those servers are running these days.  They weren't good when the game was new and being run by THQ which is now out of business.  The 2K servers have been really good so far, so if that is the main reason you are thinking about buying the game I'd probably spend the extra 20-30 bucks and get 2K14.  Not to mention 2K14 is the best version of the game.