DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

I was about to specifically ask if Savage's jump-over-the-top-neck snap was in.  Sad news.  And yeah, the elbow isn't perfect, but both of those things being said, I actually enjoyed my brief session playing the game so far.  The AI is pretty good, and it feels like it flows a lot better than in the past.  The last one I played was WWE 12 and this is a huge step up from that.  Thus far, I'm not disappointed and am looking forward to jumping in to Universe Mode and grabbing some edits.

That too...

The game is very playable now. I'll give it that. But thanks to this, and other head scratching omissions it's still an overall lazy effort.

They've had head-scratchers since the franchise began. Shit that makes you sit back and say "how the fuck did they miss that?" I wanna say they were a bit lazy because they were preparing for next-gen, but they have been doing this kinda stuff for years.

Still, the gameplay is improved and overall I'm enjoying it. I'd give it a 7.5 or 8 out of 10.

My biggest problem with this game so far is the overwhelming retardation of the Community Creators.  There are some pretty good Kwangs, a remarkably accurate Battlekat, and a surprisingly complex version of someone named Sodom.  There isn't a Tanahashi, a Kawada, or an Ibushi with a moveset.  I found an excellent Okada yesterday, but somehow the developers, especially since the head developer actually mentioned watching puroesu during one of the preview livestreams, didn't put the rainmaker in the game.  With that said, I have 30+ community creations, 20+ tag teams, and I'm about to start the world's best Universe.

My biggest problem with this game so far is the overwhelming retardation of the Community Creators.  There are some pretty good Kwangs, a remarkably accurate Battlekat, and a surprisingly complex version of someone named Sodom.  There isn't a Tanahashi, a Kawada, or an Ibushi with a moveset.  I found an excellent Okada yesterday, but somehow the developers, especially since the head developer actually mentioned watching puroesu during one of the preview livestreams, didn't put the rainmaker in the game.  With that said, I have 30+ community creations, 20+ tag teams, and I'm about to start the world's best Universe.

They have Rainmaker in as DLC... It's the Wrist Lock Lariat...

nWo PackThe Giant will be available free of charge!Available for a suggested purchase cost of $8.99.Playable New World Order-themed Superstars:Kevin NashScott Hall“Macho Man” Randy SavageSyxx Curt HennigScott SteinerScheduled for release on November 12, 2013. ​Exact times may vary depending upon your region and platform.From the 2k's site

Someone fucked around with Walmart's prices this morning. There was 8' pool table up for sale for $45. As fast as those pricing mistakes showed up, all items went OOS for pricing correction.

Umm...Razor actually does do the taunt in his entrance.

But there are a ton of little things like that: HBK's gloves, Bret Hart's wrong tights at WM X, Kevin Nash Wrestling in his vest, Savage wearing pink at WM V, Hogan wearing a headband instead of a bandana, Undertaker incorrect winning animation, Stone Cold having the wrong vests....just off the top of my head.

Simple google image searches should fix this shit.