DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

Latest grievances (360 version):

- there seem to be no sound effects for any of Hennig's big moves, robbing them of all impact and 'oomph'.

- suddenly I am unable to change a match in Universe mode (by which I mean rebook whatever crap the computer's thrown together) without the game crashing before the wrestler select screen.

They better be planning on patching this game.

Rude is just awful. Nothing more to say.

The best part with Virgil is having him run out and then pose facing away from the 'hard' camera. I had a mental image of Vince and Hunter backstage screaming "Turn to the cam' you fucking idiot!"

I normally don't do this for DLC characters.  But for Rude the first thing I'm doing is getting a quality CAW and slap on the move set and entrance.  Problem solved, no way am I using what they did with him.

At least this time they gave him the better version of his theme. It's a shame they couldn't have used an old soundclip and animated his "sweat hogs" routine, kind of like a few games ago when Kennedy had his entrance bit.

Totally botched Hennig and Rude this year.

When you see some of the modding work that goes on at other boards, you see how the wrestlers should really be made. Yukes isn't even close.

It seems like the type of thing where it would be easy to "crowd source" some of this stuff too.  I'm sure throwing a few bones/free stuff their way would be a better use of time/funds than having EA guys spend time working on it.

From 2k's WWE games facebook.....

Now is your chance to download Ultimate Warrior and the American Badass Undertaker! They will be available for purchase with the release of the WWE Legends and Creations Pack coming out January 7th for Xbox 360. PS3 owners, get it on January 7th in North America, January 8th in Europe, and January 9th in Asia

• Like 1

From 2k's WWE games facebook.....

Now is your chance to download Ultimate Warrior and the American Badass Undertaker! They will be available for purchase with the release of the WWE Legends and Creations Pack coming out January 7th for Xbox 360. PS3 owners, get it on January 7th in North America, January 8th in Europe, and January 9th in Asia

So I assume that "for purchase" would be included if you bought the Season Pass?