DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K14.

Some of the CAW are pretty good. There's a great Sting and AJ Styles on there for the PS3. Are people able to put real images into the game now? AJ had his actual logo and tights on there, pretty cool.

Sting is introduced as:

THE... ICON, THING!

Which was pretty awesome.

They probably won't be released. It's shitty, like a few years ago when Jake was downloadable only if you had a PSP or something like that.

The worst part about it is that it completely fucks up some of the downloadable CAWs. If any part of the CAW has any move or attire assigned to either wrestler, you can't download him. At least that shit needs to be fixed.

I wondered what his finish would be. The 'WRESTLING SUPERSTAR VIRGIL' joke has already been made, but I was seriously hoped he'd come out to silence. My memory isn't too great, but I sure remember Andre and Virgil both coming out to no music at all.

I'm absolutely positive Virgil came out to silence.

He had no music, either.

Latest grievances (360 version):

- there seem to be no sound effects for any of Hennig's big moves, robbing them of all impact and 'oomph'.

- suddenly I am unable to change a match in Universe mode (by which I mean rebook whatever crap the computer's thrown together) without the game crashing before the wrestler select screen.

They better be planning on patching this game.

I normally don't do this for DLC characters.  But for Rude the first thing I'm doing is getting a quality CAW and slap on the move set and entrance.  Problem solved, no way am I using what they did with him.