DVDVR Message Board

2023 Pro Wrestling Merchandise Thread

1 hour ago, Zimbra said:

Since we don't have an "Extremely Cursed Wrestling Objects" thread:

I guess now we know where Kurt’s soul went when it left his body during the infamous WWE “Wellness Policy” meeting.

I’m kidding.  If half the stories about his drug use are true, Kurt’s soul has left his body numerous times over the years.  It always comes back.

I'm not an action figure collector or anything but as a human being I'm happy that..

• Abadon is getting a figure that they're proud of and happy about
  • Reynolds is finally getting a figure especially after that recent Hey EW where they pointed out that he was the only one without his own Wikipedia entry.
  • Butcher/Blade/Bunny are getting figures. They're very much the Bob the Goon of the potential AEW figures but I'm sure someone needs stormtroopers/foot soldiers.
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I'm not an action figure collector or anything but as a human being I'm happy that..

• Abadon is getting a figure that they're proud of and happy about
  • Reynolds is finally getting a figure especially after that recent Hey EW where they pointed out that he was the only one without his own Wikipedia entry.
  • Butcher/Blade/Bunny are getting figures. They're very much the Bob the Goon of the potential AEW figures but I'm sure someone needs stormtroopers/foot soldiers.

I am also not an action figure guy, but I have to admit that this new Jamie Hayter one looks AMAZING! 

Spoiler

Lgnm0KH.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

Jamie's hindparts are completely acceptable but it's not like she's Naomi or anything. You guys are just thirsty as hell. (...Says the pot to the kettle)

EDIT: Also those TNA figures look scary good (particularly the Truth and Christian ones) except for poor Jay Lethal. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to 2023 Pro Wrestling Merchandise Thread
2 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

That Flair hoodie is dope but everything on that site is insanely expensive. They had some really cool Bret, Andre, and Rey Jr. stuff that has been tempting me over the years.

I've got one of the Andre hoodies and I love it. Yeah, stuff's expensive there, but it's quality. One of these days, I'm going to pull the trigger on a Bret hoodie.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

That Flair hoodie is dope but everything on that site is insanely expensive. They had some really cool Bret, Andre, and Rey Jr. stuff that has been tempting me over the years.

10 hours ago, Log said:

I've got one of the Andre hoodies and I love it. Yeah, stuff's expensive there, but it's quality. One of these days, I'm going to pull the trigger on a Bret hoodie.

Too expensive. Some point I'll jump on the Bret Hart hoodie like Log.

8 hours ago, The Natural said:

I like my hoodies preferring zip up hoodies to pullover ones. Still waiting on AEW to do the former for Bryan Danielson when others have them. Frustrating.

With you 100% on zip ups - I mention this because I grabbed an AEW pullover at a TV we went to, and I like a big hoodie so I got an XXL, and it's actually surprisingly snug -- so if they do a non-zip up Danielson one and you scoop it, just keep in the back of your head they run small

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2023 at 2:27 PM, Zakk_Sabbath said:

With you 100% on zip ups - I mention this because I grabbed an AEW pullover at a TV we went to, and I like a big hoodie so I got an XXL, and it's actually surprisingly snug -- so if they do a non-zip up Danielson one and you scoop it, just keep in the back of your head they run small

Cheers, mate. With you on bigger hoodies also.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 2:27 PM, Zakk_Sabbath said:

If you haven't already, I 100% recommend the AEW Logo Premium Varsity Zip Hoodie. It's one of the three best hoodies I've ever owned. It's so thick. I got the AEW Logo Premium Varsity Zip Hoodie (2019 Colours) at half price for my birthday present from my parents two years ago. So glad I waited as we were going to order two weeks earlier. I'd have been pissed for them. Gordlow got one as well. We both prefer the original AEW Logo with the grey border.

• Thanks 1