DVDVR Message Board

Raw 11-25-13

MGFanJay

First it was just Bizarro World.

Then it was just the post-Mania crowd.

Then it was just a fad.

Now it seems like Raw crowds are turning on the shows every week.  I heard several instances of the fans going into chant-for-everything-but-the-match mode last night.

You do know if the "Fans" continue to rebel with these Daniel Bryan chants during Cena segments, Vince will just "Zack Ryder" his momentum. Which I think is what they are doing with the abduction angle.  

I was not even paying attention to Lawler's interview with the guy, I just caught his finisher's name. Someone needs to use that now. PLEEZ!!!

With the increase in prominent beards, it should be a heel Orthodox Jew tag team. What does Davey Richards look like with facial hair?

I want good ol' JR having to shout it while Richards and Edwards hit it on someone. BAH GAWD, DA CUR-CA-CISION! HE'S DEAD! Then Lawler will crack some bad pun and I'll sit back and grin.

Difference is there are a million more people who care about Bryan in comparison to Ryder.

Also, its perfectly acceptable to shit on the Bella's with strahan. If they had kept total divas separate that'd be one thing but now Bryan and Brie are together in story line as well... so yeah fuck that segment.

First it was just Bizarro World.

Then it was just the post-Mania crowd.

Then it was just a fad.

Now it seems like Raw crowds are turning on the shows every week.  I heard several instances of the fans going into chant-for-everything-but-the-match mode last night.

You do know if the "Fans" continue to rebel with these Daniel Bryan chants during Cena segments, Vince will just "Zack Ryder" his momentum. Which I think is what they are doing with the abduction angle.

Daniel Bryan is going to return clean-shaven, hand his beard trimmings to Stephanie, and declare his support for what is best for business. Then, he will be rockin' a suit as junior director of operations, answering every yes or no question with "maybe".

• Like 5

Don't worry everyone Steve Austin knows where Daniel Bryan is

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR 27m
Just had a great talk w @WWEDanielBryan. Great cat. Coming next Tuesday to the #steveaustinshow. #WWE #WWE2K14.

Just had a great talk w @WWEDanielBryan. Great cat. Coming next Tuesday to the #steveaustinshow. #WWE #WWE2K14.

So it's going to be an entire Podcast consisting of the sounds of Austin, and the Wyatt's raping Bryan?

I hope it sounds like this most of time with Bryan yelling "No don't"...

So it's going to be an entire Podcast consisting of the sounds of Austin, and the Wyatt's raping Bryan?

I hope it sounds like this most of time with Bryan yelling "No don't"...

Ah, the return of the dueling chants ...

"No!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" ... and so forth, until the 'gasms.

Edit: I hate myself.

Y'all saw this on Deadspin, right?

Joe TheismannVerified account ‏@Theismann7

Monday Night Raw needs more wrestling & less gum flapping

6:42 PM - 25 Nov 13

A little more talking and a little less physicality might have done Theismann some good.  *snap*

• Like 1

So...is that true, about the head writer leaving after after Summerslam? Isn't that the second or third head writer to leave or be fired this year?

I would say the constant turnover in writing staff has to be WWE's biggest problem right now. How can anything get done with the staff in turmoil? Consistency would be a big help.

I love how Bryan gets KIDNAPPED and later on Brie was more interested in getting someone's autograph.

He was fine. I'm sure the sodomy was only implied. 3 country ass southern dudes carrying an unconscious man away isn't a good look.

Put Xavier Woods with Tensai and Brodus. Go wild with the 3 man teams. I'd love to see them do a trios tourny on Raw sometime.

Yes, this. Rudos:

Shield

Wyatts

3MB

Real Americans + Fandango

Ryback + Axel + Miz (Get everyone I really hate on one team)

Tecnicos:

Rhodes boys + Ziggler

Tons of Funk + Woods

Usos + Truth

Los Matadores + Rey Mysterio

Henry + Big E. (...what? Mark Henry counts as two. Ok fine, Kofi)