DVDVR Message Board

2023 Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

RIPPA

1 minute ago, lostinube said:

Via cubsfan:

Ayako Hamada held a press Friday to announce the opening of Dojo Dinastia Hamada, a Mexico City gym/training center. She’s doing a contest where the best student of a four month training session will win a trip to Japan. Hamada also announced she’ll open an OnlyFans next week.

.....Is she going to post pictures of 20 year old, ARSION era Ayako Hamada? 

On a more serious note, on her IG stories not long ago, she posted her father's birthday celebration and he didn't look to be doing so hot. Man, it's crazy that in his late 40s/early 50s that he was doing the same style as guys half his age. Hopefully, he can see several more birthdays. Pulling for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really thought about italicizing the OnlyFans thing.

I think he's one of those guys who just age rapidly as soon as they stop doing anything. He's already survived cancer and a stroke so I hope he's just taking it easy in Mexico right now.

• Like 2

Just now, lostinube said:

Maya Yukihi, Ram Kaicho(w) and Maika Ozaki are now called Rebel x Enemy because everyone needs a team/unit name in Stardom.

Wasn't that group already called that with Rina Yamashita?

Things I wanna see in Stardom this year:

Thekla vs SLK, possibly for High Speed title.

Mina interferes on Kamitami's next defense. Saya loses the belt and the whole thing leads to a cage match.

MaiHime start massive reign.  I'm talking fire and brimstone old testament type stuff.  They can stop doin' that powerbomb superplex thing.  How is that a tag team move?  She's powerbombin' Maika!

Koguma beats Yuu in singles competition.  Double blade job.

More violent Hazuki.

Waka teaming with Nanae and becoming monster heels.

New damn looks for Ruaka, Natsuko and Hanan.  Their in-ring has also been waaay stagnant.  Get BMI 2000 some old Seikima II and X Japan records and have 'em go spend a weekend watching Cyber Ninja and drinking beer.  Get rid of that damn old lady Rufio cut.

Momo becomes leader of Oedo Tai.

Lady C fighting those new Venus Club girls. 

Saya Iida starts bushwhackin' fools in earnest again.

Is it too late to get Saki Kashima some Spike Dudley or, dare I say it, Jack Evans tapes?

MORE Suzu Suzuki and Yuna Mizumori.

LESS of that damn slow ass old referee.  Dude stinks.  He's always out o' position and sandbags counts.  Guy is a turd.

I still don't understand how the IWGP women's belt doesn't dilute the Stardom Red Belt?  What is the thinking here?

On 1/3/2023 at 11:21 PM, lostinube said:

Maya Yukihi, Ram Kaicho(w) and Maika Ozaki are now called Rebel x Enemy because everyone needs a team/unit name in Stardom.

Rebel x Enemy has been a unit for a couple of years...why wouldn't they go by that name in Stardom as well?

https://wwr-stardom.com/news/230107-2/

[Announcement] Announcement of match card change for January 8th Nagoya Tournament and January 9th Anjo Tournament

Thank you very much for your warm support for STARDOM players.
Starlight Kid, Momo Watanabe, and Himeka, who were scheduled to participate, will be absent from the January 8th Nagoya Tournament and January 9th Anjo Tournament due to poor health.

AZM vs. SLK is off for 1/8. In it's place is Syuri & Mayu Iwatani vs. the amazing unit of Utami Hayashishita & Maika. 

I have dubbed the latter team the Red Feather Boa Club

• Sad 1

Was wondering if Kid/AZm would be off. I saw that a handful or more were off of the 1/6 show due to poor health. Wonder what all of them caught. The dream teams replacement match is kind of nice though I can't lie.

• Like 1