DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 13

Dolfan in NYC

30 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Miami @ LA Chargers has been flexed in to SNF next week. 

I guess the NFL didn't want Russell Wilson getting assaulted by his team mid game when he goes 3 and out for the sixth consecutive time in primetime.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On the other side of things, Aaron Rodgers is expected to play for Green Bay this weekend against the Bears, fractured thumb and all.  

Here's your reminder that Aaron Rodgers is insane.

See if you can spot the exact moment where the interviewer gets extremely uncomfortable.

• Haha 2

"Do your research", the mating call of the great northern idiot.

I feel like there's this thing with (especially) men, where they get really good at something, football for example, so they get the idea that they must be really knowledgeable about lots of other stuff, too. So, they convince themselves that they're way smarter than they actually are, and shit like Aaron Rodgers happens.

Or maybe it's just getting hit in the head a lot for a living.

But there's something that convinces a certain type of person that since they had success in one area, they must know a lot of other things.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Well this is quite a hot take, considering the running game is the Pats best chance at winning.

I feel like I need to do a *correction* here as some claim he said "the quick game" sucks and in his press conference that's what he implied as well. So I have less of an issue with that, he would be correct that down three scores it may be a good idea to throw downfield.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I feel like I need to do a *correction* here as some claim he said "the quick game" sucks and in his press conference that's what he implied as well. So I have less of an issue with that, he would be correct that down three scores it may be a good idea to throw downfield.

Upon further review, it does look like that's what he's saying. 

The Rams are placing Matt Stafford on IR

It basically ends his season (he technically could play in the final game but by that point there really is no reason for him to return)

Oh and the Rams 1st Round pick, ironically, belongs to the Lions due to said Stafford trade

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

The Rams are placing Matt Stafford on IR

It basically ends his season (he technically could play in the final game but by that point there really is no reason for him to return)

Oh and the Rams 1st Round pick, ironically, belongs to the Lions due to said Stafford trade

Yeah. There's no reason not to shut him down, two concussions that close together.

And if it lands the Lions a top three pick without having to be bad enough to earn one? I'm not complaining.

• Like 1

Terron Armstead is out this week for the Dolphins.

It's looking like Sam Perine is going to carry the Bengals workload again as it doesn't look like Joe Mixon is going to clear protocol. 

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

well based on the first drive for the Giants 😬

If you are watching the Browns vs Texans game and not an actual Browns or Texans fan you must really hate yourself.  Even if you are a Browns or Texans fans I would question you a little 

Not like in the DC area we have great options, I'm over here watching Denver vs. Baltimore. The two best games of the day of course are both on at 4:25.