DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/17/22 - Las Vegas, NV

*Taped for BTI: Yuya Uemura def. Andrew Everett (8:01) with the flying cross body.

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 17, 2022 from Las Vegas, NV

*Black Taurus (w/ Crazzy Steve) def. PJ Black (6:22) with Destination Hellhole to advance to the finals of the X Division Championship tournament.

*Bullet Club (Ace Austin & Chris Bey) def. Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis), The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin), and Raj Singh & Shera (13:09) when Ace pinned Fletcher after The Fold

*Taya Valkyrie (w/ Rosemary) def. Tasha Steelz (w/ Savannah Evans) (2:20) via sit down on a victory roll attempt. After the match, Savannah and Tasha attack until JesSICKa makes the save. 

*Steve Maclin def. Tommy Dreamer (8:14) in an Extreme Rules match after the K.I.A. on a steel chair. After the match, Maclin looked to attack further but Bully Ray made the save until Moose attacked him. Moose & Maclin tried to put Bully through a table, but Josh Alexander made the save. Josh & Bully then put Maclin through the table.

*Rich Swann def. Laredo Kid (3:44) with the 450 Splash.

*Sami Callihan def. Eric Young after the Piledriver (18:31) in a Death Machine's Double Jeopardy match where you must first make your opponent bleed before being able to win. After the match, Violent by Design (Deaner, Alan Angels, & Big Kon) stand over a bloody Eric Young in the ring.

Edited by DreamBroken

VCU is playing so I can't watch IMPACT! on the big TV so I heard that I could join IMPACT!+ for 99 cents a month.  IT^'S TRUE!  Plus, YouTube was running a deal where it was twenty percent off, so the first month was 79 cents!  WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!  I'm not sure what other rewards this entails, but I'm watching IMPACT! on the slightly smaller TV screen with the Roku on it.  It's Black Taurus!  It's PJ Black!  Kinda of a low impact WCW Lucha match, so it was good but not filled with spectacular high spots.  It's more of a IWRG mat match level of Lucha Libre.  But without the crazy matwork.  Black Taurus wins with his hellish finisher, a BEAUTIFUL K-Driller.  Hey!  Black Taurus is one match away from winning the X Division belt!  He deserves it.  He is so fucking GREAT.  OH MAN!  ARE JOSH ALEXANDER and FRANKIE KAZARIAN GONNA TURN OVER THE TABLE?!?  They ARE signing a contract on a Professional Wrestling show.  OH MAN!  THEY almost DID IT!  It's Aussie Open, the Bullet Club, the Motor City Machine Guns, and Raja Singh and Shera in a total clusterfuck!  Ah, IMPACT! and your annoying indie booking tendencies.  Aussie Open loses like chumps!  That was a bunch of tagteams that I would really dig in straight up matches.  It's Tasha Steelz versus Taya Valkyrie!  This was pretty short but it was a basic good, stiff KnockOuts match.  Postmatch, JesSICKa shows up with a beer hat and the punk rock BATTLE COAT!  Tommy Dreamer whips out cookie sheets against Steve Maclin.  I await blood.  Kinda of a crappy ECW weapons match.  And no blood with Tommy Dreamer and Steve Maclin?  Strange.  Yes!  It's Laredo Kid!  I wonder how he's doing.  I know he had surgery on something.  It's Rich Swann!  Laredo Kid is all spectacular and stuff.  Jesus, Laredo Kid hits a High Angle German Suplex that Swann takes right on his neck.  Swann hits a Lethal Injection FOR TWO! And Swann hits a 450 for the win.  That was good.  Ah!  They were saving the blood for Callihan/Young.  I hope we see an Eric Young Piledriver.  It's Alan Angels being EVIL!  And Callihan is bleeding before the match even starts!  There are very nebulous rules to this match but I think it boils down to both are going to bleed and then this becomes a normal wrestling match.  This is good.  Eric Young bleeds circles around Callihan!  ERIC YOUNG!  ERIC YOUNG!  ERIC YOUNG!  IMPACT! fucking rules.  Oh man, Eric Young is bleeding like a CHAMP.  Callihan is doing okay, bloodwise.  Young looks like Big Japan era Toshiaki Honma with the blood and the wrestling tights.  This would be like a 1999 Big Japan if it had barbed wire and fire.  JESUS, Eric Young is fucking COATED.  He better win.  PILEDRIVER!  For two?  What the fuck?  Callihan with a Piledriver!  For two?  What the fuck?  Callihan hits another Piledriver and wins!  That was fucking great despite the kicking out of Piledrivers.  A hundred stars.  IMPACT! rules.   

• Like 1

I liked all the build up to Josh/Kazarian. Dug the contract signing actually taking place backstage for a change after most recent ones in Impact were all in ring. 4 way tag was a fun cluster. Tasha/Taya was criminally short but nice while it lasted, this would've been a bigtime title match like 6 months ago. Tasha still rules every time, I love her entrance. 

Loved the Masha interview, that was epic. "what do you see in the rematch?"    "Death." 

Enjoyed Dreamer/Maclin and the post-match brawl. Main event was wild and extra bloody, staining the ring mat and all.  Definite big fight feel.  Overdrive looks pretty great, looking forward to it. 

• Like 1