DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/3/22 - Las Vegas, NV

*Taped for BTI: PJ Black def. Yuya Uemura (8:33) to advance in the X Division Championship Tournament

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 3, 2022 from Las Vegas, NV

*Speedball Mike Bailey def. Kenny King (8:47) with a victory roll to advance in the X Division Championship Tournament

*Savannah Evans (w/ Tasha Steelz) def. JesSICKa (w/ Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie) (11:46) after the full nelson slam

*Sami Callihan def. Eric Young (w/ Deaner) via DQ (6:08) when Young's Army of Violence surrounded the ring and assaulted Callihan. Afterwards, Deaner revealed Alan Angels and Big Kon (formerly Konnor of the Ascension) as the new members of Violent by Design. Young then bloodied Sami with a weapon.

*Ace Austin (w/ Chris Bey) def. Moose (12:09) with a rollup after a distraction from Bully Ray.

*Gisele Shaw came to ringside with photos of herself holding the knockouts championship.

*Josh Alexander & Frankie Kazarian def. Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis) (20:04) when Kazarian pinned Davis after a cutter

Edited by DreamBroken
  • Like 1

• DreamBroken changed the title to Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/3/22 - Las Vegas, NV
  • 2 weeks later...

PJ Black takes on Yuya Uemura SOON!  EDIT:  I forgot how awesome PJ Black was the couple of times he showed up on ROH TV.  I hope he hangs around IMPACT!  Yuya is getting there.

• Like 2

Impact in 60 this week was the best of Tasha Steelz! Cool to watch her evolve from contender to champion to complete overall package, one of the best there is and one of my top favorites anywhere.

Good and fun show this week. PJ/Yuya was solid. PJ looks so different from his early WWE days. Speedball/Kenny was good as expected. I like Savannah Evans a lot, so love seeing her get more/a bigger showcase. 

I believe in Joe Hendry! is quickly becoming one of my favorite things in all of pro wres. "Who was that guy?......and why was he in the fridge?" absolutely killed me. Joe popping out of random places is the absolute best.

Love the Eddie/PCO wild west Buried Alive desert deathmatch. Always fantastic when Impact goes cinematic every now and then.

Sami/Young was nice while it lasted with a cool post-match angle. Ace/Moose was pretty good stuff as well.

Main event tag was awesome as expected. Josh's knockout punch to Fletcher towards the end looked epic. No doubt Josh/Kazarian will be great when it happens.

• Like 1

Kenny King is so fucking awesome.  Speedball Mike Bailey procures the NAVARRO DEATH LOCK!  SWEET SPINEBUSTER BY KING!  GNARLY SNAP SUPLEX ON THE RAMP BY KING!  King and Bailey are a budding Flair/Steamboat of the X-Division.  King is so fucking nasty on offense and Bailey is such a great babyface.  King with an EXPLOIDER into a Tiger Driver FOR TWO!  Orihara Moonsault by Bailey!  Single Leg Crab by King is countered by Bailey as King goes for the full Boston Crab into a roll-up for the win.  Bailey and King are fucking SOLID GOLD in the ring together.  JesSICKa is sporting the hot pink BATTLE COAT~!  Savannah Evans is laying it in and JesSICKa is feeling it.  Evans is the everything Gail Kim wants in a KnockOut.  They should push her to the title.  Evans versus Masha Slamovich would get me to look on Chinese Ransomware Sites to find the match unless they put it on free TV.  This match is awesome.  JesSICKa is going up BIG for Evans power offense, making Evans look like fucking VADER.  JesSICKa was awesome bumping all over for Savannah Evans, especially for the Side Dragon Suplex by Evans for the win.  Oh geez, a CINEMATIC DESERT BATTLE between PCO and Eddie Edwards.  Being a dude, the only cinematic match I ever wanted to see was when Deonna Purrazzo attacked Mickie James on her horse farm.  That was awesome.  This, not so much.  Eric Young and Sami Callihan base the match on my main interest in this match- ERIC YOUNG'S PILEDRIVER.  Alan Angels is a member of Violent By Design?  That's cool.  No Piledriver though.  I'm not happy.  Big Khan is a good add on to VBD.  Moose takes on Ace Austin and I don't understand why they are wrestling but it is two of the more physically gifted wrestlers so I'm interested.  Austin shows off his agility until Moose slams him into the stairs.  Which was awesome.  Moose hasn't been in many matches I'm interested in of late.  Three ways, garbage matches.  This is fun.  Moose dominates Austin and Austin has a flurry of offense before Moose cuts him off.  Ace has another flurry of offense and this one is longer and more thigh-slappy until Moose catches him mid-Fold and Urinagis him with authority!   Bully Ray comes out and distracts Moose!  Moose misses the Corner Spear and Austin rolls him up for the pin!  So that was a late breaking angle that made it so that Moose can lose to Ace Austin even though Moose was pretty dominant.  So that was good booking.  And the match was good.  AUSSIE OPEN!  YES!  They are on a mega streak.  First FTR then the Briscoes, now Josh Alexander and Frankie Kazarian!  Very exciting.  I guess they are building up to Aussie Open versus the Motor City Machine Guns for the New Japan Strong tag titles.  Mark Davis and Josh Alexander are good in the ring together.  Kaz and Kyle Fletcher are more workrate-y while Alexander and Davis are more high impact power stuff.  Fletcher sells Josh's chops like DEATH!  Aussie Open does the thing where they run around the ring carrying their opponents and slam them together, which the did twice against the Briscoes.  Aussie Open are the Fabulous Ones on offense, just nasty.  Kaz hits a BEAUTIFUL Running Lariat.  Aussie Open are the Midnight Express with their elaborate tag team double teams.  Alexander Powerbombs Davis FOR TWO!  Aussie Open hits their Pendulum Thingy finisher!  Kaz makes the save!  Several fun nearfalls!  Frankie Kazarian CRUSHES Mark Davis with a Diamond Cutter after Alexander and Fletcher do the Hakushi/Bret Hart Suplex over the top rope to the floor.  That was great.  IMPACT! is quality Professional Wrestling!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DEAN said:

PJ Black takes on Yuya Uemura SOON!  EDIT:  I forgot how awesome PJ Black was the couple of times he showed up on ROH TV.  I hope he hangs around IMPACT!  Yuya is getting there.

PJ Black is a fucking excellent pro wrestler. I may have to offer my TV match of the week vote to this bout vs Uemura. Can Black talk at all? I've said my peace on IMPACT's flaws a time or two, but I also maintain that this company does a truly fantastic job of rolling over the roster and finding fresh talent. Kudos to Scott D'amore for his far superior off camera work.

• Like 2