DVDVR Message Board

RAMPAGE!- 10/21/2022!

DEAN

So now that Andrade is suspended, what’s the over/under for Rush getting unhappy and trying to get out of his contract?

I’ll throw out December 24, though I am by no means certain it will take that long. October 24 would not be a surprise.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, madl said:

So now that Andrade is suspended, what’s the over/under for Rush getting unhappy and trying to get out of his contract?

I’ll throw out December 24, though I am by no means certain it will take that long. October 24 would not be a surprise.  

I don't think we will see anything go down until next year earliest if there is an issue honestly.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, porksweats said:

I don't think we will see anything go down until next year earliest if there is an issue honestly.

Rush basically taking over LFI/AFO from Andrade is like when Marlo Stanfield took over the Baltimore drug trade from Avon Barksdale. Take no shit, leave bodies style. Works better in AEW for me so far.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, madl said:

It goes to show you just can't govern those guys! Who knew?!?

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Vanessa Kraven, who wrestled Hikaru Shida on DARK last week, posted picture of a tag match against Emi Sakura while tagging with Riho, WHEN SHE WAS 10!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

People on the internet: "Ugh, what a terrible card. I feel bad for the people who got that show."

Me: "Man, it's a shame they're jumping straight to HOOK vs Davari. It would have been great to see HOOK have to run through Slim J, Bordeaux, JVSK, and Kiss over the span of a few weeks., between Ramage, Dark, and Elevation."

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

People on the internet: "Ugh, what a terrible card. I feel bad for the people who got that show."

Me: "Man, it's a shame they're jumping straight to HOOK vs Davari. It would have been great to see HOOK have to run through Slim J, Bordeaux, JVSK, and Kiss over the span of a few weeks., between Ramage, Dark, and Elevation."

Hook ran through The Factory, should've ran through The Trustbusters. Perhaps next we'll get Hook running through The Wingmen.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, porksweats said:

Hook ran through The Factory, should've ran through The Trustbusters. Perhaps next we'll get Hook running through The Wingmen.

Hook v The COntinetal Lover JD Drake? from your lips to Lemmys ears 

@DEANPretty Pete puts in perspective how large wrestlers are, having seen him up close and in person he a fairly musclar man yet hes one of the smallest guys on the roster

• Like 3

Reading this as a straight news item in Meltzer's Daily Update today has me in tears.

The Acclaimed defend the tag titles against Tony Nese & Josh Woods and if The Acclaimed win, they get the rights to scissor again

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Well, THAT was a good Smackdown.  Let us see how the beloved AEW is doing tonight.  We start off with the match to secure the rights to scissor!  Smart Mark Sterling's coat is the greatest coat in the history of wrestling.  I'm assuming they know that is a direct steal of the 1990s EMLL barber that would come out to shave the loser's head after hair versus hair matches.  I now DEMAND that the Varsity Athletes win.  Billy Gunn is sent to the back!  While we are enraptured in picture in picture, Platinum Max Caster assumes the role of our babyface in peril!  The Varsity Athletes are WAAAAY fun as a heel tag team!  This match is fun!  Postmatch, they double stomp the testicles of Smart Mark Sterling!  Then they toprope Stomp The Testicles of Smart Mark Sterling.  We all FEEL for Smart Mark Sterling's testicles.  They should have thrown in the scissor jacket in with the trademark.  He should still wear it just the fuck of it. It's Hook!  I don't think Ari Daivari is going to last long.  Hey!  He's actually getting in some stuff.  This is one these actual wrestling matches that Hook is easing into.  That was better than I was expecting.  It's Leila Grey!  It's Willow Nightingale!  Leila is pretty much slightly better than Evil Uno in the bottom feeders of the AEW in-ring wrestlers.  She does sell an ass beating from Willow, so we'll always have that.  Nice Spinebuster by Willow.  Sweet DOCTOR BOMB by Willow!  JR freaks out!  Oh awesome!  Willow Nightingale is All Elite!  Jade Cargill beats the fuck out of security!  This has been a good year for independent wrestlers getting paid to get mauled by freaks of nature.  It's a fucking Triple Threat Match!  Jesus.  I would REALLY like to see Orange Cassidy versus Rush.  Rush is fucking awesome.  He is wrestling for five in this match.  Oh man,  Cassidy hits an unforgiving table!  The finish is kind of a train wreck.  That was fun.  That was a fun hour.  That did get it's ass completely kicked by Smackdown tonight.  But still, fun little hour.  AEW RULES THE FUCKING WORLD!  

• Like 6