DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 5

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, nofuture said:

Greatest kicker of all-time and so far in front of #2 that #2 can't even see him. Longest FG ever. Most accurate ever on FGs. And most accurate on extra points since they changed the distance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gonzo said:

2023 Nebraska Cornhuskers head coach Matt Rhule

Nebraska will get whatever 4th tier, "Second Chance after those allegations" assistant Nick Saban allows to interview, and they'll like it. 

• Haha 4

This is the first I’ve heard about Rhule. I knew he stunk but I did not see this coming so fast. But Bill O’Brien is worse. He’s one of the biggest frauds this sport has ever seen and he has a chin that looks like the spot on my sock in between my big toe and my second toe after I got my sock wet that morning then didn’t come out of it until that night. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

how does the 25 yards/4 TD night for Kelce grade out in fantasy football? are people losing hard to someone starting Kelce? or will Kelce owners need him to pass his yardage totals with a 50 yard reception?

Depends on if it's a PPR league and if there are bonuses for length of TD or number of TD's.  In my Yahoo PPR league, he's at 33.50, which you know, ain't bad. 

In my league, which is standard scoring, it would be 26.5 points. Really good, but not quite the score you'd expect from someone getting 4 TDs. For comparisons sake, I have Mark Andrews on my team and he got 14.9 points for 89 yards and 1 TD

Edited by elizium