About Craig H

• Birthday 10/31/1980

Profile Information

Retained

• Member Title
    Joe West Fan Club

Recent Profile Visitors

6,974 profile views
  1. When she was on commentary my first thought was, oh yeah, she was TERRIBLE at doing this same thing in WWE. I don’t get how someone with that much charisma who can actually talk is that fucking boring on commentary every time in her career she has been a guest commentator, which has only been a few times, but still. I like Mone a lot, but she needs to shed a bunch of the VinceDunn-isms, like the entrance and the thing no one has mentioned…ALWAYS SMILING. You look like a damn robot when all you do is smile.
  2. Man, Swerve winning really got me thinking he might beat Joe… If it weren’t for Hangman. I still think the money storyline is Swerve tricking Hangman into challenging Joe and helping Hangman beat Joe so he can eventually face Hangman for the title. The only problem with that is Adam Cole. As much as I like Adam Cole, I think he’s become a huge hindrance to the booking at the top. TK seems as enamored with him as he was with Punk. Also, with all of his time injured, guys like Joe, Swerve, Hangman, Ospreay, and Takeshita look so much more legit and believable as being the top guy. Plus Cole just makes the resumption of the feud with MJF seem inevitable. Because without Cole in the picture, things are so much cleaner. Joe drops the title to Hangman, who drops the title to Swerve, and then we build to Swerve vs Ospreay for the title at Wembley. With Cole in the picture, you can’t give a good push to Swerve, or anyone else, because all roads go right back to Cole and MJF for the title when I think the real money is an eventual title match between Swerve and Ospreay. And let’s assume MJF is gone until November or something. What would you rather see? Cole vs Ospreay or nearly anyone else vs Ospreay? With the shape Ospreay is in, he looks he’d destroy little Cole.
  3. That fucking ruled. It’s so crazy. WWE is killing it on stories and in ring segments and backstage stuff and AEW is killing it doing more of a sports style booking and more matches. That’s not to say that WWE’s matches are bad, I don’t care much for the tv style, or that AEW’s stories are poor, but they definitely need more planning and cohesiveness, but it makes for an excellent week of wrestling tv. I swear, Takeshita looks like he murders everyone he faces.
  4. I watched a video saying that the camera has been pulled back a little bit more, gameplay feels a little better even if it's mostly the same, the AI is improved and very challenging, and the action has been slowed down in the ring. Any of that sound accurate?
  5. BTW, I rewatched the closing angle again and man, the Rock was seriously channeling southern slave owner with his dialogue. He was like something out of Django Unchained with how over the top he was.
  6. I do agree that there’s so much more heat for Cody vs Rock now. If Rock is going to show the movie career down a little bit for the next year then you may as well do Cody vs Rock at Summerslam and then Roman vs Rock at WM41. Provided the Rock stays healthy, which is a big if.
  7. Also, that may have been the best Chicago Raw in a long time. I didn't watch all of it because I was skipping around, but everything I saw was great and the amazing Chicago crowd was back and eating everything up. Ending segment was awesome. And with each week goes by the tease Austin more and more and, man, this motherfucker is about to be pants free if he comes out at Wrestlemania to stun the Rock on night 2.
  8. So...Is this thing worth buying if I bought last year's game? Is enough different?
  9. I couldn't give a shit less what Finn Wolfhard does in Ghostbusters because he only has one mode and that's playing Mike or characters like Mike. So I'm with what he had to do in the movie because he ultimately doesn't bring much to the table for me outside of Stranger Things.
  10. Also, bless my older daughter. I love her so much. She cracked me up during the movie unintentionally. When Patton is on screen she turns to me and is like, "there's a lot of people from Stranger Things in this." I go, "oh, that's not Bob, that was a different actor" and then after the movie I explained that during season 2 of Stranger Things that the joke was, "when did Sean Astin turn into Patton Oswalt?" EDIT: Couple other thoughts...Carrie Coon was really channeling her character from the Leftovers at times, which is fine by me. I guess she kind of did that in the first movie. Kumail and Patton were both really funny and knocked it out of the park. The other British guy was pretty good too. Patton delivers the word "hookers" like no one else. God bless that man.
  11. It really did feel like one of the cooler plots from an episode of the Real Ghostbusters. I have zero clue what any of the reviewers were basing their poor reviews on. I don’t know what they expected to see. I saw some say that they wanted to see more ghost busting so it could be more like the original where they're like plumbers or firemen, but for ghosts. I've seen that opinion a lot. It makes me wonder when the last time they saw the original movie was because they bust 1, ONE ghost, and it's Slimer. The rest of the time it's fucking around with a once in a generation cast, a once in a generation script, and a once in a generation job by the director, especially with letting Bill Murray say whatever he wanted. They show the montage of them around town, but that's it. I thought it was really funny and had a lot of heart. Again, this seems to come up a lot, but there's plenty of stuff I could see hitting close to home for parents or step parents or step children, not to mention what it's like to raise a young teen. I liked that it establishes what's happening with the family in NYC and what they're doing and then it pretty much moves on from there to where, without spoiling anything, it opens up the Ghostbusters universe in a way that is really fucking cool. I geek out for dumb shit like schematics that some graphic designer cooked up, but that works here because you also get to see just how it works. I think if I had any big criticism it's that the third act feels somewhat rushed. There also seemed to be a lot in the trailer that wasn't in the movie, which makes me wonder how much the strike affected things. It makes me think there was more to explore in that third act and it ends putting a really nice and neat bow on everything where... So yeah, you could flesh out that third act more, but then you're probably adding another 20 to 30 minutes to this thing and a tight 2 hours was about perfect. BTW, I loved, LOVED that callback to the shit that happens to William Atherton in real life... The reviews for this movie are about the most unfair I've seen for a movie that is, at worst, just OK, and at best, for someone that's a huge fan of the movies and lore and everything, I think it's better than 2 and I think it edges out Afterlife (I really loved the sentimentality of Afterlife). If you go off of the reviews, you'd think it was worse than Madam Web, a movie where THE VILLAIN HAS ALL OF HIS LINES ADR'd AND NONE OF IT MATCHES UP WITH THE MOVEMENTS OF HIS MOUTH and that doesn't even speak to how big of a piece of shit the rest of it was. I don't know. It's pretty fucking good. At least I thought so. And I'm happy it's making a lot of money to make a third one of these. So like, go see it. If you weary of it, again, at worst I could see someone thinking it was merely OK or passable, but if you're down for fun Ghostbusters shit, then yeah, it's going to be your jam.
  12. This is the perfect way to sum up my feelings. But hey, gotta make that Netflix content. Yeesh…The more shit like this happens the more I think Beverly Hills Cop 4 is going to be a mega turd even though that trailer was really good.
  13. Ghostbusters Frozen Empire was really fucking solid. I’ll have more to say later, but I have zero clue what any reviewer was expecting. It was a ton of fun and, not that it matters, the theater was clapping for it once the credits rolled. I really didn’t expect that.