DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Meanwhile, Roode weathered the storm and kept his mouth shut like a good company man. And look at him now! New facial hair style and a full first name! Everything's coming up Milhouse Bobby Robert!
  3. CMLL (SUN) 04/28/2019 Arena México 1) Arkalis & Halcón Suriano Jr. vs Akuma & Espanto Jr. 2) Magia Blanca, Magnus, Stigma vs Cancerbero, Raziel, Sangre Azteca 3) Sagrado vs Tiger [lightning] 4) Blue Panther Jr., Esfinge, Kráneo vs Dark Magic, Kawato San, Olímpico 5) Flyer, Stuka Jr., Titán vs Hechicero, Mephisto, Templario 6) Atlantis, Valiente, Volador Jr. vs Cavernario, La Bestia Del Ring, Rush from luchablog
  4. I always thought that while it would have been neat to see him in AEW or wherever he was never going to do that. He killed himself in deathmatches and all kinds of stuff and made his money at the end. With Renee still there plus him not living a lavish lifestyle there's no need for him to go anywhere else. I would hope that he's at least open to doing autograph signings in the future but that won't be anytime soon.
  5. You know a bump is fucking sick when you can hear it, From the Chase Bridge in the WAY upper deck of MSG.
  6. Figured this might be more fitting here than in the music section
  7. I don't consider it strange but I can have kalamari (squid) and grilled octopus all day if possible. That shit is the fucking best but that's also my Greek side coming through. And with Greek Easter we're going to have lamb on the spit which is the absolute best. Years ago they had that and goat on another spit and while I liked goat the lamb was more fatty and flavorful. If those aren't considered weird then boy you really don't wanna know about later that night when we picked apart the lamb's head. Damn that was weird yet surprisingly good. Speaking of Greece I had rabbit there in '97 and remembered it having a gamey vibe but it was neat to say I tried it. Much like @Contentious C it's been awhile since I went to Abby but man was that great. I did try camel which I liked and kangaroo burger which I liked even more. I consider wild boar to be not that uncommon around here but when I'm up for it it's good to have. As for other stuff I did try alligator a time or two and didn't mind it. I'm blanking on other ones I may have had but am always up for anything.
  8. I have no desire to ever play a MK game but I have been watching someone play it on YouTube mainly because I am still a sucker for the plot
  9. Read it was unlikely. He’s burnt out and is leaning towards retirement. Loyalty still remains with WWE if he decides to return.
  10. I do wonder about this, since--if I'm not mistaken--Shingo hasn't dropped a fall yet in New Japan. Usually tournaments have upsets, but it stands to reason his first loss will occur on a big stage.
  11. Watching PCO wrestle and realizing I saw him work in person 25 years ago really fucks with me.
  12. Eh, I'm not sure if Ospreay really draws that much Japanese fans. I think that Shingo and Taiji are above him.
  13. So, THIS sounds interesting... http://dailygrindhouse.com/thewire/next-of-kin-1982/
  14. I used to try unusual things just for the hell of it, but I'm not much of a meat eater these days. Alligator, ostrich and (I think) Kangaroo - all tasted like chicken. Had chicken feet at a Chinese restaurant. Little to no meat on them, it was literally just gnawing away at toe bones. Have also had chicken hearts at a Brazilian BBQ. I've had bison and elk, but they're not unusual these days and especially not around these parts. Goat curry, but again not unusual given my in-laws are Indian. Are frog legs (also tastes like chicken) and escargot considered unusual? Baby octopus and squid? Seeing tentacles on your plate is a little offputting. I presume mussels and other shellfish are standard? I tried sea urchin and shark tail at a sushi place. Easily the worst things I've tasted. I'm from the old world, so some of the things I consider fairly normal are considered strange over here in NA. Black pudding (you guys call it blood sausage I guess) is awesome, haggis is pretty good, liver is ok and I haven't had tripe (lining of a sheep's stomach) in years but I remember it as quite rubbery.
  15. When I saw Mikaze already defending his UUDD title vs Kofi, i thought for sure it was a way to get the belt off him now before he and Sasha leave.
  16. "The Golden Greek" Jim Londos "The Greek God" Papadon
  17. Am I just imagining that either Glow or Wrestlicious did a TV sitcom gimmick
  18. Man... how has there never been a I Love Lucy themed gimmick in pro-wrestling? Is it to much to have Lucy/Ethel team running with the tag belts? I mean if Ricky Ricardo was a wrestler every episode Lucy would be BEGGING to be on Raw! James
  19. That seems unlikely. Feels like people reading into that more than there is.
  20. More Greeks Spiros Arion Both Tolos and Arion were billed as "The Golden" Greek.
  21. This is as good a time as any to get Kofi/Ali out of the way. As I'm guessing it's all but a mortal lock that Kofi's title reign ends - probably against Roman - when the Saudi PPV happens.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?