DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Adam Page & Dustin Rhodes forming a tag team, with Page turning on him way down the line, could lead into a Cody/Page feud pretty nicely. I dig it.
  3. Bobby Heenan was right about Fuck Hulk Hogan all along. The Brain, indeed.
  4. Yup... If last weeks team felt like Barry & Dustin, then this weeks felt like Lex & Barry. with the two blonde athletic partners.
  5. When I see a post on Bobby Heenan, picture or GIF, I have to watch the 1992 Royal Rumble match all over again. That's what I'll be doing later.
  6. I wonder if the commissions are going to come down on pro boxing now because Day makes the fourth death (at least) in pro boxing worldwide (FWIW one was a guy with probably a pre-existing condition impersonating his cousin in a country that just started contesting pro boxing bouts) and the second one stateside. I say that because Maxim Dadashev and Patrick Day weren't not just weekend warriors. Both were skilled professionals in the paid ranks. This should warrant a serious look into what is going on with professional boxing.
  7. I so want the WK tag match to now be Tekkers vs Finjuice vs GoD.
  8. Watch them turn it into another BanG Dream!-like vehicle...
  9. I only ever really saw his post-Strike Force run so feel like I missed out big time. One of my fave competitive squashes is Flair v El Matador at Royal Albert Hall in 91
  10. Today
  11. Anybody playing Asphalt Legends on the Switch? It's a fun time-waster in the Burnout sense. Looking to join a club in the game.
  12. Juice is great at making you feel bad for him... until Archer just strolls in and makes him look like yesterday's news.
  13. I think it is just Liger talking like a babyface, always ready for another fight and all that. Suzuki on the other hand made it clear that this is it. Juice's promo was painful, in a good way, to watch. God, I hope he fucking goes on a winning streak and finally establishes himself as one of the top acts in the company.
  14. So sounds like nothing really changes asides of Stardom getting more money behind them? If you like both companies as they are then this sounds like a best case scenario.
  15. That would have been an epic visual. Damn that's an amazing story to tell. It's like the Undertaker / Jeff Hardy ladder moment for a new generation. I hope that eventually happens down the line. I like the way you think. King Of The Ring 1998 Mankind vs Undertaker Hell In A Cell was in Pittsburgh. Great reaction that night. 2014 Royal Rumble was in Pittsburgh. I was at that one live. Bryan vs Bray is the best match Bray has ever had and Bryan was close to peak 'Austin over' that night. Rey coming out at 30 and Boo-tista was a loud as hell reaction too. Also lots of loud chants during that Randy vs Cena match. Goldberg, same old shit, we want divas, ect. Crazy stuff. I don't think Pittsburgh is a bad crowd.I just think Pittsburgh only gives a shit when they are presented with something to give a shit about. I don't think anything on Raw in the past 3 or 4 years has been anything to get hyped over. Just my opinion tho.
  16. AEW's instagram referred to him as Clementine Cassidy.
  17. AEW's instagram referred to him as Clementine Cassidy.
  18. She was doing post match beatdowns on every bigger RoH show, would they really do that if she was injured?
  19. Seriously, the timing was so perfect too. Dunne just proved he can carry anyone to a great match. Not that Priest was bad; instead of thinking of him as a big man, I really should think of him as similar to Edge, really tall lanky guy who could sell. And the most personality I've seen out of him was his demonic shiteating grin near the end...
  20. I think it depends on how many drinks he's had in the dressing room -- in fact that's what I thought as soon as I saw it haha And hey, Buffalo Bill took time on his work! He wanted to look like he'd want to fuck himself, after all.
  21. I will thank whatever Gods you might believe in that New Nightmare broke up that string of absolute suck. Oh, and here's Curse to bring it right back.
  22. I think Pittsburgh will be a nice guage. Has there ever been a hot Pittsburgh crowd? Pitt stands out because I remember watching a RAW, live from Pittsburgh, and it was one of the quietest, non studio, non Japan shows i had ever heard.
  23. JR’s already lived through one evil dentist. I pray he doesn’t see another.
  24. I'm going to sound like a broken record but Tenille Dashwood was available before she went to Impact and she is significantly better than Britt or Allie. I don't know what the situation was but they should have attempted to scoop her up. Also, Penelope Ford has some charisma maybe she should get some more burn.
  25. I was telling someone the same thing yesterday. Loved RIcky's promo. Dude has been a blast to watch since like 2012. Wish he worked LA/MS more often.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?