DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bob's salary and his worse than usual out of touchness with what is going on in the sports world plus Sportsnets bloated on air roster and the huge losses from that ridiculous NHL broadcast deal Rogers signed equals doom
  3. That’s right, and pre-24/7 guys would run back to the ring from the snow/bar/pool to celebrate.
  4. Right. Rollins is NOWHERE near the petulant, tantrum throwing, unprofessional shit that Shawn was.
  5. Sorry if my suggestion annoyed everyone, I just see it being a possibility. I was the first one to suggest on another forum about WWE turning Sami Zayn heel but that was to have him as a Pro Syrian Anti American heel. I wasn't trying to troll anyone, sorry and I wont suggest anything anymore.
  6. That was pre 24/7 rule The 24/7 rule was announced when Crash Holly was champ and his 22 reigns. And Raven's 27 reigns. And Stevie Richards 21 reigns.
  7. Why imitate teh Buzzsaw Kick when the Buzzsaw Kick is in the game?
  8. More fun with the Mets The front office has made in-game decisions https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27048818/mets-front-office-making-game-moves
  9. ZSJ's post-match promo and backstage talk was fucking awesome, comparing defending the title against Yoshi Hashi to a Man United pre-season friendly against Barnsley or Dagenham. I fell out.
  10. Dusty made Ricky Morton submit to a Boston Crab in 25 minutes 39 seconds. 94% match rating. Tajiri pinned Sabin with a Superkick (which is imitating the Buzzsaw Kick) in 31 minutes 24. 100% match rating.
  11. You do realize that umps do far more than balls and strikes right? Robots will able to make zero of the on field calls. Not to mention the game management piece like substitutions, pitching changes, etc...
  12. It was surprisingly pretty prestigious during that time. Like Road Dogg really elevated it in his reign in my eyes. It also didn’t hurt that the matches were good.
  13. The Natural

NJPW G1 2019

Be nice to get a music video like last year's:
  14. Brooks Orpik has announced his retirement
  15. Well this isn't remotely close to Misawa tribute anymore plus it had been dormant for like a week and a half. Y'all can decry the downfall of society in all the other threads it is happening in.
  16. Well he’s a top face that doesn’t draw because he’s not suitable to being the top face, and is better at being a heel. He also lashes out at people that question his ability. If you read it correctly I said he was “getting to 90’s Shawn levels”, not “he’s at Shawn levels”. He needs to fight 50 sailors, do copious amounts of drugs, and refuse to job to get to that level.
  17. Uh oh, Seth Rollins is gonna be mad they said that.
  18. Today
  19. For a frame of reference - when the WWE first instituted the 24/7 policy on the Hardcore title (Feb 22) to the Mania Hardcore Battle Royal (April 2) - there were THREE title reigns
  20. Marty Balin the founder of Jefferson Airplane has passed. RIP
  21. Updated Title History Titus O'Neil Bobby Roode R-Truth Elias R-Truth (2) Jinder Mahal R-Truth (3) Elias (2) R-Truth (4) Jinder Mahal (2) R-Truth (5) Drake Maverick R-Truth (6) Heath Slater R-Truth (7) Cedric Alexander EC3 R-Truth (8) Random notes - 18 title reigns in a little more than a month. R-Truth and Drake Maverick are the only people to hold the title longer than a day. - Titus O'Neil and Cedric Alexander are the only people to not lose the title to R-Truth
  22. This is real but the rest of what you see is fake. We think?
  23. To me that was like the 15th most grotesque thing about the movie. Since the Natural brought him up, I thought The Mule was the most poor endangered straight white male movie I've seen recently. You're helping the helpless late Generation X/older millennial black dude fix his tire because really what he needs is a feeble octogenarian. That won't embarrass him in front of his wife and daughter. Thanks, Clint. I think Mel's character develops somewhere (not to spoil it if you plan to continue) while Vaughn's character does not. That may be where Mel is really in life. Sidebar: Apparently, Mel is trying to cast Jamie Foxx, Dinklage, and Michael Fassbender in his contemporary (neo Western?) adaptation of The Wild Bunch. I put Dragged Across Concrete mostly on Zahler. Going from interviews, that is his perspective. I'm going to put The Wild Bunch 100% on old Mel.
  24. Comparing Rollins to Shawn is also ridiculous, so save an eyeroll for that too.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?